Page 6523 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 552360236423647365136521652265236524652565336573662370237523 ... LastLast
Results 65,221 to 65,230 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a little pervert! Sitting there praying when in reality you can't get your mind off my sweet little NUN pussy. My pussy is all powerful and weakens your resolve.. Kneel and pray to your true god.
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clara Kitty is a cute fairy in this recording of her cam show... Watch her pull her breasts out and tease you with her fingers... Pulling up her skirt to play with herself she uses her vibrator to bring herself to climax.. Finally using her magic wand.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
    You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
    Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
    I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
    I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
    I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
    Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
    You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh honey, don't worry, I definitely won't hurt you. YOU WILL! Hahahaha You will make that useless balls of yours pay for your sins. Make them suffer! And we both know how stupid it is to avoid Mistress Nina's demands. Sooner or later I'd find you and make you suffer even more. So you better obey and make me laugh at you! This really pleases me, seeing you down on your knees, suffering, my submissive slut! But first, let's get your dick up, make it hard!
    Models: Submit to Mistress Nina

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll do anything to make me happy and to have me call you a good boy. Obey your Princess.
    Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 3 min 2 s
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're the new mascot and as the head cheerleader I need a word with you. You see, there are rules if you want to get anywhere near the popular girls. A loser like you will never have a chance like this again. Go back to being a lonely loser or become my slave and do my bidding! Every humiliating task, every errand, everything I want you're going to give to me. Be grateful for this chance loser! Don't worry, from now on you're MY little loser and I'll laugh and I tease you till you melt.
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 530 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

[Custom clip. No name. No humiliation.] The rules of this game are simple. All you have to do is not touch your cock. Not even the tip. Not even a little nudge. If you do, I win and you have to pay the jerking tribute to Me. It won't be easy when I start teasing you, tempting you to give in and submit to My perfection. There's really no way you'll be able to resisit... Let's play.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 16 min 30 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
    Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile