Page 6486 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 548659866386643664766484648564866487648864966536658669867486 ... LastLast
Results 64,851 to 64,860 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels Exposing-Fantasy her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 694 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
    Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 49.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your stepmom bursts into your room and starts angrily cleaning up. She says she's fed up with doing chores and dealing with you and your father. It's Mother's Day and she decides she wants a little more than a gift card. She tells you to get on your knees and suck cock like a good boy. Make sure to swallow too. It is Mother's Day after all.
    Models: Kiwi Couli

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IMPORTANT YOU NEED A VR HEADSET TO VIEW THIS CLIP!! We at MeanWorld are excited to debut our first ever FemdomVR clip!! Watch up close and IN-YOUR-FACE as Mercedes Carrera orders you to worship her in Virtual Reality 3d! The clip starts with Sergeant Carrera ordering you "ON YOUR KNEES, SOLDIER!" She tells you that she knows you want to eat her ass... she slides down her camo gear and orders you to "LICK THIS ASSHOLE". She bounces her ass in and out of the camera and with the VR goggles you feel like you are right there! She tells you that you have been a bad soldier so you have to be punished.. she makes you lick her delicious pussy, and then makes you sound off. She orders you to count out loud as you kiss her ass. Then she makes you get down on the ground and lick her boots clean, like the good bootlicking soldier you are! In the end, she stands over you and tells you to lay on the ground. She counts down as you jerk off while she squats down on your face... INCREDIBLE VIEWS. YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOUR FACE IS IN MERCEDES CARRERA'S ASS!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been thinking...I want to try something new. I want to try anal....but you're going to be the bottom. Just trust me. I'm all ready to go right now. First you're going to suck it for me. Good boy now that you got my cock wet you're going to bend over and let me fuck your ass. Now you're going to do all the work and sit on my cock. You like that don't you? I know you've always fantasized about me fucking your ass. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 282 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Storyline: you and me both have detention, the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful, the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus, its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy, give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
    Contains: JOI, jerk off instruction, ebony joi, fetish clips pov, femdom clips pov, ebony femdom, joi games
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile