Page 6483 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 548359836383643364736481648264836484648564936533658369837483 ... LastLast
Results 64,821 to 64,830 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love countdowns. I feel so sinfully in control as I slowly, deliciously count a man down to his orgasm, knowing that every second is an immense battle for him to contain all that cum from erupting.
    Countdowns are such a head fuck and I love to fuck with your head. Even when you know you don't have permission to cum at the end, it's like your beta brain is tricked into thinking it will, through that triggering sequence of descending numbers, bringing you dangerously close to the edge.
    Can you hold on through all these countdowns? Of course, there'll be a punishment if you fail...
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 24 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 906 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ellechemy - iwantclips

Models: Ellechemy

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 72.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
    Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're now on Day 8 of My 31 Days of JOI series.

Today you're going to tug for My tits and only My tits. Shouldn't be much of a stretch since the majority of you are weak addicted dick-fapping perverts, for My big perfect boobs.

Tit man, ass man or Violet man, I made this clip especially hot. Don't miss out, and make sure you have Days 1-7 as well.

Show Me how much you need My JOI clips. MARK IT UP with one of the following codes when you check out.

1GOODBOY
    MYGOODBOY
    SERVINGVIOLET
    LOSERABUSE
    BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 743 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want to read french erotic poetry with me? Discover L'histoire de l'Oeil by George Bataille with me. As always, end with a strong non-simulated orgasm Tell me if you like this new concept, and I can do more
    Models: Edenfck

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 68.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you think your cock was acceptable just because it's not a micro dick? News alert! Your 5 or 6 incher is pathetic and disappointing to women too, and I'll tell you all the reasons why!

Don't worry, even though I would never fuck a mediocre cock like yours, I'll still let you stroke your little "average joe" throughout this clip and cum on my countdown.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video, Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man, and i (of course) enjoy more than one cock.
    Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ellechemy - iwantclips

Models: Ellechemy

Duration: 16 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 564 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You should be very excited! You get to jerk your dick to Me as hard and as fast as you want today! There is only one catch... you get 2 minutes to stroke and cum.... otherwise there will be consequences. Do you want to play? *** FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER @iWANTSHAYE ***
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did I say something too far, endorphins running high on power? Or do I really get off on your security? When it amplifies a submissive person's desire like this, I do. And if I wasn't proud of what I just said in heat, I would have had it edited. I love doing this to a true submissive and I plan to do it alllllll the time all I have to do is make sure I can control myself while controlling you. Cuz this was wild.
    (Hint I say the secret at about the 3 minute mark.)
    Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 18 s
    Size: 766 MiB
    Download From AnzFile