Page 6482 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 548259826382643264726480648164826483648464926532658269827482 ... LastLast
Results 64,811 to 64,820 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The rules are very simple, but the challenge itself will not be. A boob lover like you will surely want to stroke and cum to My perfect tits. I will tease you with them, describe them in detail, and get your cock throbbing for My tits, but you MUST follow the rules or there will be a price to pay. *FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER @iWANTSHAYE*
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am sick of you perverted losers continuously looking at my cleavage, ass, legs.. I've had enough of it. Today you are entering my office for some serious training. You can never maintain eye contact can you?
    Well I am going to teach you some fucking manners.
    Your still doing it now! Looking down my blouse. You are a pervert. You know that right? You are on the verge of being sacked and you still can't look at me in the correct manner.
    Losers like you need to be told how to treat a woman correctly... I'm going to train you up to behave then send you home to continue tugging your pathetic cock over me.
    Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You may not realize it, but you really do take Me for granted. You make it seem like you think that I will always be here for you to stroke to. You masturbate a lot, and you cum to Me so often, and you seem to think that I will always be here for your entertainment and your fetishes. Well, today is about My entertainment instead. You are going to get to stroke to Me today because I am very generous, but you are going to ruin it. And that is not all. You are also going to eat it for Me. Follow My instructions as I guide you through this JOI. You must go slow and savor your strokes because that is where the pleasure lies. You are not going to get that explosive release and burst of euphoria when you orgasm. Instead, all of your pleasure will be found in each individual stroke leading up to the orgasm. Allow Me to guide you through this experience and remind you who really controls your cock and your orgasms.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time, you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm **** at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love jerking to my clips, but instead of blowing your load as fast as possible, I want you to edge for me. Enjoy this sensual tease and detailed jerk session. Follow along and you might even end up with a happy ending

Categories: Edging, Jerk Off Instructions, Sensual Domination, JOI, JOI Games, Goddess Worship, Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 22 min 9 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My silky pur will seduce you into weakness for these hot, young tits. They're perfect. Exactly as they are. I'll tease you with My cleavage while I tell you how a pervert like you doesn't deserve them, but you're still gonna stroke your cock til your mind is numb, getting weaker with every little flash of nipple.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 371 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
    You'll take any chance you can to worship my tits. And while you're already weak for them, I want you weaker. Stare and stroke, all while you get to admire your favourite part of me. I want your balls so full that precum is constantly leaking out. In fact, I want you stare and edge to this clip over and over. Once you're desperate enough, there will be a little reward clip to finally empty your aching balls.

Categories: Tit Worship, Edging, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Hand Bra, Tease & Denial, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Female Domination
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 16 min 12 s
    Size: 964 MiB
    Download From AnzFile