Page 6474 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 547459746374642464646472647364746475647664846524657469747474 ... LastLast
Results 64,731 to 64,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 968 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most of the time, girls want someone who can last AT LEAST 10 minutes. But you can't even manage that! Don't worry, loser. You still get to jerk off for me. In fact, I want you to set a record. I want to see how fast you can blow! Premature ejaculation usually isn't something to be proud of, but I'm giving you a chance to be crowned the fastest beta, so you better try your best!

Categories: Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Premature Ejaculation, JOI, Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation, Challenges, Tit Worship, Big Tits, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know about all those little dirty perversions in your head that makes you a jerkoff junkie. Constantly finding anyway to touch that little cock of yours. I don't know what it is with you males and your cocks, you just can't help but be stupid when it's hard. Good fo me because, I use that to my own advantage to fuck you over! Well, I have a little surprise for you, I think you'll like it. Don't worry everyone is doing it, eating your own cum is so in right now! Hahaha Loser! But, you'll do anything for Goddess, including this.
    Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
    Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction Masturbation Instruction JOI Tit Worship Masturbation Popper Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
    Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nerdy Teen-18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth.
    22 minutes.
    Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, exposing her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Props you will need:
    3 rubber bands, duct tape, screwdriver.
    The first challenge was easy. Simple. Predictable. This one... Not so much. No more simple hold and stroke games. It's time for you to show me more. Oh and I'm gonna enjoy. Laughing at you, manipulating you... I should not tell you too much, you might become too excited!
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 21 min 9 s
    Size: 772 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict!
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sex is NOT for losers. Pussy is something you don't deserve. Your'sex life' is me. Your GODdess. And it certainly does NOT involve penetration. You will now become celibate for me. One of the sacrifices i demand you make. You will now only get to stroke, yourself, with your hand. As and when, i command you to. Lets face it, you get harder for me than you ever do having'sex.' So its time to ditch the pussy and be a celibate, stroking, loser for me.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile