Page 6463 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 546359636363641364536461646264636464646564736513656369637463 ... LastLast
Results 64,621 to 64,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are completely strapped down and at My mercy, My newest addition to My milking farm! I want to extract as much seed as possible from you, and My venus 2000 milking machine is going to help Me do it. I very quickly drain you of your first orgasm, laughing as you struggle through some post orgasm Torment. I want your cock rock hard again immediately, so I suck on My middle finger before playing with that ass. Your second milking soon follows, it's clear your a fantastic addition to My milking farm. You beg Me to turn the machine down, but it just encourages Me to turn it up faster! Seeing as you liked My fingers in your ass so much, lets try an inflatable butt plug instead. Another orgasm is dragged out of you by My Venus, and your suffering is making Me so happy. You're crying and pleading Me to stop, and so I decide to try and make this more interesting. If you can manage to hold off cumming for the next 5 minutes, I will let you go free... can you last and resist My Venus machine whilst being smothered by My perfect ass at the same time? This clip was a custom request (the name Edward is mentioned) and is also available in'Mobile' format.
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 24 min 47 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...

Duration: 28 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
    Size: 720 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that I am his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Weak mindfucked Aroma puppet- I know every string to pull to get you higher than ever before & bring you to the edge, so so close to blasting off...getting you higher & harder than ever before as you listen to the layers of My whispers & sensual sniffing instructions... I know how you love to watch My striptease... I'm in a silky robe & long velvet gloves fishnet stockings sparkly high heels & I'm full with desire to control your cock. I am masked in silver coins, jingling & mesmerizing you while you sniff Aroma at My command & earn your orgasm... I stand above you, tease you with My silky robe until you are lost... then slowly reveal what I am hiding underneath... your Mistress wants to take you deeper, brainwashed by My erotic dancing & the swaying of My magick pendulum- get fucking obliterated & get ready for what I'm going to show to you... My ass fucks your head up. My long legs fuck you up. I keep you sniffing Aroma getting weaker for Me as I run My velvet hands over My silky smooth ass in your face, commanding your worship & imprinting My power. I turn you into My slave. I enchant you, seduce you, dance for you, tell you just how to stroke your cock for Me- push yourself to the limit for your Mistress. I edge your cock & slide effortlessly into your mind taking control of your thoughts & using the hypnotic movements of My body with the deep powerful gaze of My green eyes. I have control over your cock... I have a firm grip on it, up & down, velvety gloves... Show Me just how good you are at following My instructions & I will take you so deep into delicious satisfaction... I can slow you down & speed you up. you are lost for Me...lost in Me when you cum for Me... My curves, the slow revealing of My Goddess body in lingerie... My long legs up high in the air, My toy in My hand... sniff more- get high as fuck- & you will cum for your Goddess, another toy in My collection. So hard, so turned on, relishing every moment of being told what to do... you are entirely ensnared in My web & the spell I cast over you penetrates your mind with the intensity of the Aroma... your orgasm is a gift from Goddess, your owner, you'll push out every last drop for Me...My plaything, My puppet, My toy... I love to play with My toys! The vision of this... is SENSUAL SATISFACTION. I get off on owning you! CLIP CONTAINS: poppers, mesmerize robo, coerced Loaded, Loaded, mind fuck, erotic dancing, jerk off instruction, JOI, edging, striptease, velvet gloves, mask fetish, mesmerize, ass worship, long legs, fshnets, high heels, orgasm control, goddess worship, dancing, eyes, ASMR, femdom, cocktease, lingerie, satin
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...

Duration: 28 min 24 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
    Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to worship my feet while I give you some instructions. If you cum on my feet be prepared to lick it off.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile