Page 6462 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 546259626362641264526460646164626463646464726512656269627462 ... LastLast
Results 64,611 to 64,620 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello My new slave. can you hear that noise? That's the sound of My Venus 2000 Milking Machine working it's magic on your cock. I have you trapped here, mummified in plastic, strapped down and unable to escape. now you are just part of My milking farm! You poor slave. you are just My property now, and I want you milked continuously. Let Me show you exactly what I am milking you with. this Venus machine is going to drag the cum out of your balls for Me whether you like it or not. There is nothing you can do to resist. you are completely vulnerable, weak and immobilised for Me! My Venus won't even allow that cock of yours to go limp. Don't think for one second you will be able to resist, I am going to show you exactly how much control I have over you, smothering you with My cleavage and with plastic as I turn up the dial on My milker. I am going to drain those balls dry over and over, all the while teasing you with My breasts, smothering you whilst taunting you over your new role as My milking bitch. It brings Me such joy to milk you over and over again, to see you suffer so helplessly! Being My milking slave is your one and only purpose now, so you had better get used to it. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in'Mobile' video resolution.
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 25 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you're just dying to lick my feet. How you'd love to run your tongue across my pink soles. Well you can't do that as good as me, so you'll just have to watch me do it to myself instead.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to need a rubber band, a wooden spoon, toothpaste, and some honey! We're going to mix your pain and pleasure in this CBT JOI ending with a cum countdown!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alright boys. Let's do something a little wild today. I'm going to combine my powers of mental manipulation with something I know you'll enjoy. You're going to take your favorite mind-altering substance of choice and you're going to use it while watching this video. The combination of substance and my voice will pull you into a high you've never known. Under my direction, you'll experience things unlike anything you've experienced with substance or my power alone. So go ahead. Take a swig. Take a puff. Get high and go down for me.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look, we both know you have absolutely nothing better to do than sit at home and stroke. Let's make it a little but more interesting this time. What do ya say? Don't worry, I'm here to guide you through your little night in with Me. All you need is poppers, your hand and your pathetic cock and we'll both have some fun.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my Squeeze toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
    Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No cumming until I say. Just stroke your cock for me. Watch me strip out of my lingerie. Watch me tease and touch myself. Listen to my voice as I talk dirty to you. Now.. the biggest question.. will I allow you to cum? **Includes domination at the end along with slight humiliation
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 9 min 2 s
    Size: 2.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(This clip was a'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
    Size: 758 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny, so fucking shiny! My perfect ass in these tight leggings, mmm, fuck. You just can't look away, you are just so addicted to my shiny sexy big ass. Taking hit after hit of those Aroma makes you so weak, you know you should stop but you can't, you don't want to. My Shiny Ass owns you, and everything you are.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 24 min 54 s
    Size: 638 MiB
    Download From AnzFile