Page 6454 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 545459546354640464446452645364546455645664646504655469547454 ... LastLast
Results 64,531 to 64,540 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jackie is impatiently waiting to leave to go swimming! She's wearing her tiny little bikini and strappy thong sandals. She notices you're just STARING at her feet, and she decides her feet deserve worship since you've stalled her swimming day. She guides you gracefully through thorough worship of her feet, teasing off her sandals and making you rub her glorious soles.
    Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you ever sit back and think of all the humiliating things I've made you do over the years? I've proven time and time again that you're just a horny and weak beta bitch. Making you swallow down your slave slime again and again. If you are to cum in my presence you know it comes with the consequence of licking up every drop of your cum! I can make you do anything I desire and making you eat your cum load is a never ending sense of amusement to me.
    Good boys always use markup codes:
    10% Markup- LOSER4MINA
    20% Markup- FOOTADDICT
    50% Markup- LOSERSPAY
    100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA
    200% Markup- WALLETBITCH
    1000% Markup- 1000MINA

Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're a slave to my ass. It's so brown, round, and perfect; I love to show it off. These tight fishnet stockings hug my ass so tightly. They feel so soft on my skin, and I can tell you just want to touch them. I won't let you though, not with your hands. Instead, I think I'll use your face. Shove my perfect ass right into your nose. That will make you my obedient, denied, ass slave.
    Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
    10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
    25% Markup: LoyalSub
    100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
    500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Who's going to make your cock and balls hurt? This Goddess right here! You get what you deserve. I'll let you jerk it like I say. I'll even let you cum. You'll get all tied up and then you'll ruin it on my command. I want you feel that fine line between pain and pleasure. I'll make it hurt real good!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 254 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a sweet hand job vid with some foot worship...until the surprising unpleasant end. I ruin his orgasm by smacking him in the nuts as he cums. CBT/Ball Abuse/painful ball slapping!
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile