Page 6453 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 545359536353640364436451645264536454645564636503655369537453 ... LastLast
Results 64,521 to 64,530 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to do exactly what you're good for.... which is sniffing your Aroma and doing as you're told. But I'm in a very good mood today and decide to give you a treat... whilst I tell you to sniff your Aroma like a good boy, you're allowed to jerk. But ONLY under my instructions and exactly as and when I say so!
    Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
    Size: 823 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
    Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are gonna get you sooooo fucked up! Grab some hard liquors and your Aroma and get ready to be used and abused. Clip contains: Loaded, Edging, JOI, verbal abuse, humiliation, findom.
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 20 min 12 s
    Size: 655 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just pop. Take a hit. Inhale. Breathe those vapors in!! Get really high and stare at perfection. Fucked up and worship!
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 900
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So sweet. So gentle. So seductive. Your eyes following my locket, taking deep breaths, you couldn't stop yourself from going down into a trance if you wanted. But this IS what you want, more than anything. Handing over control of your mind to me is the ultimate bliss, the ultimate surrender. My reverberating whispers take you down deeper. The binaural tones bring you into that hidden space that lies between consciousness and unc0nsciousness. That soothing place where you are perfectly susceptible. It's just you and me. It's always been just you and me. I am always on your mind; I am always there with you. As long as you have me, you are never alone and you will always have me. Because I am part of you. Each trigger, each repetition, each little bit of mindwashing brings us closer. It's a merging of my identity into yours. An infiltration of your mind not an insidious invasion, but a willing colonization. A blissful surrender of self. I am part of you now. I am the voice in your mind, the face you see when you close your eyes. Inextricable. No escape possible, though you would never want to escape. It's love. It's eternal companionship. It's more than just obsession. I am everything to you, and there's no turning back now.

Duration: 25 min 10 s
    Size: 765 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?

Duration: 28 min 8 s
    Size: 996 MiB
    Download From AnzFile