Page 6451 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 545159516351640164416449645064516452645364616501655169517451 ... LastLast
Results 64,501 to 64,510 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lets find out if you really worthy to worship my feet. My feet and heels right at your face make you so horny. I slowly dangle heel and you cant take your eyes off them. You crave them so much, you'r so addicted to them. Look at those arches, they beautiful. Dangling is so sexy. Weak foot lover is easy to be controlled and manipulated when you pumping harder for my countdown until you cum for those heels. That's the prove of your addiction.
    Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nurse Salem has a new favorite toy & I want to train your ass with it & get you fucked up on p0ppers. I want to see how far you can stretch out your ass. I'm going to give you explicit instructions & demonstrate how to use new inflatable butt plug & get you incredible high on p0ppers so that it turns you on more & more to succumb to My commands, no matter how humiliating or sadistic they become. I know you will not deny your Goddess Nurse in PVC uniform nor will you deny the rush of the p0ppers getting you high while I mindfuck you full of ideas of getting slutty for Me. I'm going to take My time so that your tipsy brain can follow every sniffing & ass stretching direction I give you. In My clinic you will put total trust in your Nurse doing everything I say because the more you follow My instructions, the better you feel. The harder you get. I take My time teasing you with My tits and My long legs in high heels but My dirty talking & precise directions are what gets you off the most. See I know exactly how to control your ache with My sniffing instructions & every inhale makes your ass more & more ready to accept the inflatable plug & eventually begin to fill it up with air, so that your ass fills up tight & you become the perfect anal training patient for Nurse Salem. It feels sooo good to be full for Me, edging & stroking your cock while I stretch out your ass & you begin to see how far these p0ppers can take your ass- I stare you deep in the eyes while you experience this new pleasure knowing you will never escape how good this feeling is now that you've had it= the feeling of becoming an anal addicted slut for Me...making you cum is going to be o easy once I've brought you to the very brink with My words, sucking & rubbing spit on the toy while I urge you to inhale for Me, your ass stuffed with your new favorite toy... When I've finally gaped your ass to My satisfaction and turned your mind into total mush I tease you with My pussy & coerce you to squeeze once more & fill up your hole completely before you finally cum for Me. This orgasm is so fucking explosive for you- you've been such a good boy- but even though you're done cumming I'm going to make you sniff p0ppers once more so you can ease the air out of your toy with Me & slowly slide it out- we learned something today, your ass can do more than we thought, and I've already got more games coming so keep training with your plug & keep your ass ready for Nurse Salem to use however I want!!! CLIP CONTAINS; p0ppers, coerced int0x, anal training, slut training, sissy training, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, jerk off instructions, JOI, mindfuck, femdom POV, nurse, medical fetish, orgasm control, edging, sub training, pussy worship, PVC, nurse, nurse fetish, high heels, ass tease, blonde goddess, ass stretching, ass training, bdsm toys, butt toys, dirty talk, spitting, sucking, licking, spit fetish, lipgloss, eye contact, eyes, mesmerize
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Happy Halloween perverts! It's no secret that Halloween is my favorite time of year and I have a little trick or treat themed JOI for you. After I work you up is it going to end with a trick or a treat? So many possibilities that regardless how it ends you are going to enjoy every last second of it you horny slut!
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh honey, don't worry, I definitely won't hurt you. YOU WILL! Hahahaha You will make that useless balls of yours pay for your sins. Make them suffer! And we both know how stupid it is to avoid Mistress Nina's demands. Sooner or later I'd find you and make you suffer even more. So you better obey and make me laugh at you! This really pleases me, seeing you down on your knees, suffering, my submissive slut! But first, let's get your dick up, make it hard!
    Models: Submit to Mistress Nina

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
    Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I want you to do for me? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
    Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Imagine... I am your personal trainer... and i'm gonna kick your butt or.. you're gonna kick mine!:-)
    Models: Ayumi Anime

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile