Page 6415 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 541559156315636564056413641464156416641764256465651569157415 ... LastLast
Results 64,141 to 64,150 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Lexi Luxe - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
    Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
    Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a Christmas present just for you: a "holiday handy". I'm wearing my satin red dress and satin white gloves because I know just how much you love the silky feeling. My hands working your cock, you'll be blowing your white spunk all over my Christmas dress.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Size: 54.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me.. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1 003 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lets find out if you really worthy to worship my feet. My feet and heels right at your face make you so horny. I slowly dangle heel and you cant take your eyes off them. You crave them so much, you'r so addicted to them. Look at those arches, they beautiful. Dangling is so sexy. Weak foot lover is easy to be controlled and manipulated when you pumping harder for my countdown until you cum for those heels. That's the prove of your addiction.
    Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An eighteen year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile