Page 6414 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 541459146314636464046412641364146415641664246464651469147414 ... LastLast
Results 64,131 to 64,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 380 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are absolutely, undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits, I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
    Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
    Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast asleep. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
    Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Size: 630 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
    Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just the sight of my perky, pretty Princess toes has you salivating, that budge in your pants growing, aching, desperate... It's commanding you to grip it, go one, grip your cock, fuck your Fisst for me while I fuck up you mind using my soft soles, gliding lotion all over them, rubbing, up and down, thats right, rub your cock wth the same rhythm, up, down up, down. That's a good boy. You feel your mind slowly start to slip away? Thats right, its mine now. Owned by my souls, tempted, seduced, mesmerized by the shape, the texture, counting each little wrinkle that has you breathless. Just keep staring, focus on nothing but my feet, let them intrude into every one of your thoughts.. You're going to be owned by these soles, you know that? I'm going to financially fuck you over, mind, body, and soul for these feet. You want to know what a REAL foot addiction is? You're in for a real treat foot boy.
    Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 797 MiB
    Download From AnzFile