Page 641 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 14154159163163964064164264365169174111411641 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it. Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so tipsy and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you eat your own cum and you will. That will seal your faith and you will be mine forever!
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 39 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sarah Diavola and I are trying to make lunch when we notice the garbage disposal is broken. We see the neighbor mowing his lawn & ask him to help us fix it. The clip opens on the scene where we are standing around chatting & the neighbor is under our sink. We notice he's staring at our legs & asses, and we make fun of him & his fat, unattractive wife. We tell him that as payment for fixing the sink, he can jerk off while looking at us. We know that any man would want to. But we can't decide if we'll let him cum, so we flip a coin to decide whether he gets an orgasm or gets to go home with blue balls.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rabbit has decided that she wants to help get you off again. This time she wants you to imagine her feet sliding all over your cock. From your balls, to the base, all the way up to the tip, they wish to please you. Can you resist her and her leggings? She bet you can't and will make her happy by cumming all over her feetsies.
    Models: TexasToes

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are my stepmom and you walk into the kitchen wearing something very skimpy as you always dress like this around me. You'd like to talk to me about the party you are planning tonight. My father was supposed to help you set everything up but he got called into work and you can't do it all by yourself. I have plans to go camping with my buddies for the weekend. You know I won't give up going just to help you with a party. So you remind me about the birthday present you gave me and how much I loved all the sex we had. You tell me that with my father gone, we won't have to rush or be quite. You can show me how good it feels when you go slow and take your time. So you ask, would I rather go camping with my friends or get fucked by my hot stepmom. I obviously agree to stay home with you. You tell me to go to my room and you'll be there shortly. You come into my room, I'm lying on the bed ready to go and the sex begins. Your attitude should be a mixture of grateful, playful and sexy. Some of the dirty talk can be about how you felt sore the morning after my birthday sex, how I'm the only person who's ever cum'd inside you five times in one day, how much fun it was sneaking around that day so my father didn't find out. You can make me cum a few times but I want it to be from you being slow and sexy and not from fast sex. When you're riding me have it be a mix of you sitting up straight (maybe flex your abs a bit as you grind) and you almost laying flat on me with your face close to the camera....Mandy Flores INCLUDES: TABOO - POV SEX - VIRTUAL SEX - OLDER WOMEN/YOUNGER MEN - STRIP TEASE - COWGIRL - MOMMAS BOY - HOUSEWIVES - ORGASMS - DIRTY TALK - SENSUAL
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feeling lucky? Oh yes, it's time to play this game again. One clip is a ripoff, the other is a reward. You can take a gamble and buy one, or be a very good boy and buy both to play it safe. Either way, you should definitely use markup code 1GOODBOY when you check out. Or I guess you can be much less impressive with one of the codes below, but still a little better than the ingrates who don't use markups at all. MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 52 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's a perilous path, a dangerous little rabbit hole of addiction. Femdom. Female domination. Submission and obedience and worship. It's so easy to lose yourself in me, to wander so far down the path of obsession that you forget the way back. And that's where you are now. Far past the point of no return. But I'll give you directions. I'll tell you exactly how to quit. It's easy, really. There are just a few little things you'll have to do. I'll break it down, step by step, and show you the path to freedom. There are no tricks here; I will truly tell you how. Why? It's against my best interest to let you free. After all, I profit mightily from your hopeless addiction. Because breaking free takes more than just knowledge. It takes willpower. It takes true, unwavering commitment. Because I know you won't do it. Deep down, you know that life is so much better behind the femdom prison walls.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 17 min 17 s
    Size: 668 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How much do you love the soles of a woman's foot? For those of you who do, this one is for you! Jessica Rayne has some of the best soles a footman will ever lay eyes on. She enjoys teasing men with them, and even more she enjoys when men cum on her soles! Here is your chance to spill your load right on her beautiful soft white soles!
    Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile