Page 640 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 14054059063063863964064164265069074011401640 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a great combo video putting together "Poison Kiki Returns" and "Poison Samantha" In "Poison Kiki Returns" featuring the beautiful Kiki D'aire as Poison Kiki. She says that she's glad you've come to stop her because she could use a new slave. She tells you that she's unarmed and holds up her hands. You approach to cuff her but she blows her pheromone mist in your face and you find it hard to think. Then she gives you a little more and you're completely under her power. Now that you're her slave she rewards and conditions you by allowing you to climax to her perfect breasts. In "Poison Samantha" the lovely Samantha Grace is Poison Samantha and you're a superhero trying to take her down. You think you can resist but Poison Samantha knows her pheromones are too powerful and make any hero submissive. She gestures that she doesn't have any weapons in her skimpy outfit, and invites you to pat her down. When you get close she blows her pheromone mist and it swirls around you. You feel a wave of weakness and arousal come over you despite your best efforts. Then she asks you questions about other heroes. When you tell her what she wants, she takes off her top revealing her gorgeous naked form. She counts you down from 5 to a powerful climax.
    Models: Seduction is Power

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Emerald - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Emerald

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 72.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A sexy and sensual jerk off instruction that only Tasha know's how to give. She loves to tease your cock! Follow as she teases you with her body, stroke as you watch her hands move over her every curve. When Tasha finally allows you to cum, it'll be an orgasmic explosion like you've never experienced!
    Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 880 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 482 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im a single girl who prepare to go out to have a cocktail and catch a guy to fuck with. Im bringing him home, place him on a chair, ties his arms and start to stripping. I tease him with a lapdance after bring some oil to my body and start to give a blowjob in POV. Later i go out and come back: wearing long platform boots and gloves, continue the blowjob and tell him he can only cum after countdown
    Models: Hentaidreamgirl

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It starts as an innocent shower but..............
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kiss my cock. I know you wanna. I know you wanna put your lips up to the tip and give it a smooch. I wanna watch you lick my cock. Is this a bit gay? Yup. Kiss my dick some more. Take it all in your mouth. Ready to graduate to sucking real men? Duh. I want to take it a step further. I want my cock to penetrate you. I want to stick it in. Let me dick slide in. Like it? Just wait until its the real thing.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Completely soaked! See as I push my bladder to extreme by drinking more water on top of already having to pee. I'm desperate until my bladder just can't take it anymore! TAGS ASSOCIATED IN THIS CLIP: JEANS/PANTS WETTING, DESPERATION, PEE, PANTY WETTING, WET LOOK, WET & MESSY
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Size: 64.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile