Page 6394 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 539458946294634463846392639363946395639664046444649468947394 ... LastLast
Results 63,931 to 63,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So, you really really really want to be My slave, huh? OK, well, it's not out of the question, but you are a far ways away from actually serving Me in person, and if you want to get any closer, you're going to have to surrender all control to Me and do everything I say.
    Are you able to do that?
    Good.
    Now, the first thing I need to address is your tendency to buy My jerk off instruction clips. If you're going to be My slave, you will no longer be allowed to jerk off like a regular fan. But, since you already have all those JOIs, I will let you watch them. you're just going to have different instructions than the other viewers. For you, instead of stroking your dick and rubbing your balls, you will be Tormenting your dick and abusing your balls.
    Got it?
    Good.
    So, now what I'm going to do is teach you some easy, but brutal and effective ways to Torment your own cock and balls at home. Pay attention. This is how you beat off now.
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 23 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.96 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
    Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
    Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut...
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict!
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part I:

What a special day for all my fans, followers, devout worshippers, foot slaves, ass addicts, beta losers, et al! I've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time, I am revealing my beautiful face.
    That's right. The face of God, revealed.

In this clip, I sit atop my bed like a throne I have my loyal, obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling, pretty little feet. As he kneels before me, prostrating himself, I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave!

I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world, which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles!

He's smothered beneath my feet, right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity, completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the first time I have ever worn a full body stocking, and I have to say I could get used to it! It feels amazing as my whole body is encased in soft sheer nylon. I am wearing this black body stocking with my classic black stilettos and a thong underneath, but no bra! I tease you, crossing and uncrossing my legs, dangling my heels and letting you see all my nylon covered body, full length and close up. You are so pathetic you will want to submit even further when you have watched this clip! F0221
    Models: Miss Mackenzie

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip is hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha!

Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass.

So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him, he grovels to me on his knees, literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste, a sniff, to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips.

He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He's so deeply devoted to me, he buries his face between my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs, pulling my ass onto him as close as possible.

I completely mark him as Goddess' territory.that is, let's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha; love my little loser
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 617 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SHAUNA JERKS....SHE SQUIRTS....SHE SPITS!!! THE FLOOR IS ALWAYS SOAKED WITH BODILY FLUIDS WHEN SHAUNA IS AROUND!!!
    THIS IS THE COMPILATION YOU'VE WAITED FOR....DON'T MISS IT!!!!

This Girl knows how to make boys cum!!! Boys start to cum when Shauna walks in the room!!! This 8 scene compilation shows Goddess Shauna Jerking....Squirting....Spitting....and Soaking rooms with boy goo!!! Included are full versions of "Dirty Yoga Pants" "College Students" "Shauna Naked & Jerky" "Spit Bukkake" "DNA Explosion" "The Jerk Challenge" "Shauna's 8 Cumblasts" & "Squirtfest".
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 56 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
    Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
    Size: 3.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today while you were out working I found some things of yours that I am not at all pleased with... Can you guess what it was?.... Yes all this pink bondage gear, You actually thought that I would let you use this stuff on me seriously? Being your equal was bad enough. It's time for me to tie you up and show you who wears the pants in this relationship. This ball gag would look perfect in that mouth get undressed get on your knees and crawl to me the fun has just begun.
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile