Page 639 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 13953958962963763863964064164968973911391639 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's have some fun. We're going to have seven JOI sessions together... and today is level one. I'm going to be nice... for now. So be a good boy, and pull it out for me, and edge and edge and edge for me as you STARE at my gigantic boobs... until I finally, after an unbearably long time, finally allow you to finish. Enjoy it now... because level two is next.
    Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you just absolutely love it when my breasts BOUNCE, SHAKE, and JIGGLE?! When I reveal them over and over again, letting them fall out of my top. Encouraging you with jerk off instructions. Leaning forward letting my breasts hang and sway, back and forth. Do you like when I talk especially raunchy? Those trigger words you love so much: slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and cocksucker. Stripping slowly out of every last inch of my clothing. Where do you think I am going to beg for it? This video was a custom request and the name David is used throughout.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
    Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 77.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come lets play. Come show me your big fireworks! HEHE Ok for real I want that big load to cover my fat american tits. I'll shake, jiggle, bounce and play with my tits the whole time as you fantasize about them. Image them just wrapped around that cock of yours. Are you ready to cum yet?
    Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Santa Claus Gets His Dick Sucked.Will u be my Santa Claus?
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Emerald - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Emerald

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: Your sitting close as you can and still see cleavage. With toy. You apply your lips gloss like you do.. You know the personality. Light up your cig and stroke like you do. I love the dangle. I also love it when you Smoke and hold it with teeth. Once in awhile.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're an addict. You can deny it all you want, but it won't change the truth. You feel the urge right now, don't you? Just from the sight of my face and the sound of my voice? You're addicted to jerk off. Give in and jerk for me.
    Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile