Page 6364 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 536458646264631463546362636363646365636663746414646468647364 ... LastLast
Results 63,631 to 63,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You may have heard me encouraging your masturbatory death grip in a few of my clips, but this is the first clip where I'm going to really focus on just that. I'm not going to simply explain the death grip, I'm going to give you the unforgettable experience! The death grip is a MUST for my desperate jerk junkies. I'll explain why I'm encouraging this habit inside the clip for maximum effect! I want your mind swimming with questions as to why I'm encouraging you to stroke harder and harder for me until you simply melt into submission and cease to care.
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been searching for an excuse to give in to your masturbation addiction, and this challenge is the answer. I'm not going to tell you what's involved, but I will tell you it's pretty extreme.

Only the most dedicated jerk junkies will be able to complete this demanding task and collect their reward. Are you ready? Buy this clip with one of the markup codes below to get started.

CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT
    My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY
    The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes
    1GOODBOY
    MYGOODBOY
    SERVINGVIOLET
    LOSERABUSE
    BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 44 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
    Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 810 x 1 440
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Thats it drool for my toy. I know you want it.. beg for it... I want you to crave it harder slut. This is big red and hes going to stretch you out real good. He and I are going to fill that tight little slut hole of yours all the way up. Big red isnt the biggest that I want to train you and our ass to take but hes a great start in the girth department. Now beg! Beg to have me thrusting, beg to have me pounding, beg to have me balls deep, Beg for big red
    Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips, so we're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before, many of you won't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program, with the added sexy twist of me, Miss London Lix, setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip, but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light, and this time I'm not telling you how I've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes, length mix-ups, and other instructions, all designed to keep your cock on the edge, throbbing and dripping, for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say, and you will be cresting in no time at all...
    Today's parameters are set to DURATION: Normal (around 17 minutes of edging) and DIFFICULTY: Hard. Sit back, do exactly what I say, and try not to get too excited as I tease...
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey bitch. you remember from The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction how this works, right? you follow My demonstration, watching Me stroke My superior cock while you sit at home pathetically stroking yourself. Today we're going to do something a little different. We're going to play an edging game, ending in you ruining your orgasm by abandonment. I thought since the only time your cock gets touched is when you masturbate to JOI, I might as well switch it up for you. So, let's see how long you can last jerking it fast and taking yourself to the edge of orgasm over and over again to My instruction. I know there's no fucking way you're going to make it through without cumming without permission, so when you do cum without permission you WILL take your hand away and just let it squirt out. Then, as further punishment for not making it through My instruction, you will squeeze the rest of the cum from your balls, scoop it all up, and eat it! Just like I do ;-)
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today, quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way,mutt. Now, this special itch will be only satisfied by me, each time you will have to hold your breath, 7 seconds,there'll be a timer for each,no more no less, it will become more frequent, more erratic, you may stroke as I let you, when I tell you to stop you stop,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie, your brain will evaporate quick, brainless stroke to my curvy body, no more thinking no more choices for you, I'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one, overpowering you with my sexual magic, pulling you deep into a mindless state, dumb & jerking, dumb & fucked.
    Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 15 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
    Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Includes: Adriana Chechik, Kissa Sins, Johnny Sins, creampie
    Adriana just moved to a lonely little town in rural Wisconsin for work. She's been longing to make friends but she hasn't seen anyone near her age. Kissa and Johnny come to her door trying to recruit to their church, and lonely Adriana sees an opportunity to make friends. Adriana has no idea that young Kissa is inflicted with the wrath of God, she transforms into a ferocious horny girl when she thinks unnatural thoughts about women. The thunder strikes loudly and the lights flicker.
    Kissa clenches her eyes tight, she tries to recite the word of God but the imagining what's underneath Adriana's top is causing her to become so wet, her clit hardens, grows, she starts to feel stronger. John knows full well when this happens he needs to leave in a hurry. Kissa tackles Adriana to the floor, she rips off her clothes, she will fill Adriana, stretch her, pump her, she needs to cum inside of her. Adriana cries out in horror, but she gives into the pleasure of Kissa's hot cock pumping her in and out. Adriana smiles wickedly, "I need to get you to sin again." Watch the story unfold..
    Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 11 min 54 s
    Size: 692 MiB
    Download From AnzFile