Page 6276 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 527657766176622662666274627562766277627862866326637667767276 ... LastLast
Results 62,751 to 62,760 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip is for men who are 8+ inches Here is a fun game to test your stamina and endurance when it comes to jerking off and being teased more than ever! I will set the rules, and I BET you wont make it as long as you think. I will tease you, more and more, encouraging you to cum for me harder than you ever have. You won't be able to resist temptation.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 9 min 14 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have two minutes. GO.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 2 min 5 s
    Size: 72.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you just absolutely love it when my breasts BOUNCE, SHAKE, and JIGGLE?! When I reveal them over and over again, letting them fall out of my top. Encouraging you with jerk off instructions. Leaning forward letting my breasts hang and sway, back and forth. Do you like when I talk especially raunchy? Those trigger words you love so much: slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and cocksucker. Stripping slowly out of every last inch of my clothing. Where do you think I am going to beg for it? This video was a custom request and the name David is used throughout.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
    You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
    Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
    I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
    I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
    I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
    Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
    You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
    You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
    Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
    I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
    I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
    I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
    Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
    You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was relaxing all by myself in the living room, when my boyfriend rushed in and asked me for help. I didn't know what happened or what he wanted until he told me that he was in fact very horny and needed help to drain his balls! I was really not in the mood for anything. He begged to let him fuck me...I laughed so hard. Said no. So he begged for a blowjob instead...Laughed even more...No means no, not in the mood for that either. He went on his knees and begged me and said " Come on...JUST THE TIP!"... I was almost crying because I was laughing so hard...then I had this idea....I'm going to take him by his words! He had to be careful what he wished for! So I decided to tease JUST THE TIP! He begged and begged and begged for more...He ONLY GOT THE TIP with my tongue, my tongue ring, my thumb and fingers. It didn't end up bad for up, he had what he asked for and it made him cum so hard! I counted 10 cum streams! I couldn't believe how full his balls were! He wasn't lying, it was an emergency....ahahaha
    Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 13 min 37 s
    Size: 379 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How could you resist such a perfect lush ass? So full and tight. So juicy and bouncy. Imagine you were under me? I'd make it t0rturous.. hehe. I can't help myself. I'm a big tease with my body, especially my ass. It's right in your face, if only you could reach out and touch it. But you can't. You never will. You can keep staring and jerking off to it. Looking at your computer screen. Wishing you were closer. It makes your cock hard instantly and you have to jerk off to my perfect round ass.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 27 s
    Size: 929 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's my first day of work at your company. I'm just finishing up my tour when I make my way into the your huge corner office. Normally, you wouldn't give a brand new employee the time of day... But one look at me tells you that I'm no ordinary employee. I want to meet with you ALONE and show you the assets I bring to your company. I use my magic to turn you from the CEO into my "yes slave" in a matter of moments. And there's nothing you can do to stop it. Isn't that right? (Yes Kendra)
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 18 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Loretta is spoiled to the bone and of course it applies everywhere. She lives her crazy party life with the money of her financial slaves and, of course, she doesn't have a lot of time for her studies. This is why she chose the nerdiest guy of her class to do a project together and, of course, she made him her slave! She keeps him at her apartment as her houseslave to cook and clean for her and in his free time, he does her homework!
    Loretta cannot believe that this nerdy slave didn't finish the house cleaning and lied about it to her. He is her slave and he must follow her orders, or there will be punishment! Loretta slaps his face hard, insulting him and degrading him and she shuts his mouth with her hands, when he tries to excuse himselft. Princess Loretta keeps slapping him harder and harder, his face turns red and she has a wild joy on her face! She keeps slapping him in many styles and, at the end, she gives him the 10 hardest slaps, making him count them!
    Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile