Page 6199 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 519956996099614961896197619861996200620162096249629966997199 ... LastLast
Results 61,981 to 61,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello horny little stroke addict. You've become such a jerk addict for me, all you can think about is stroking your life away while staring at my perfect body. Today you're going to follow every single one of my instructions, from a slow teasing start, to a classic stop and start game, to a hard finish, you hope. I will control every aspect of your stroking from the speed of your stroking, to the way you hold your dick, telling you faster, slower, stop, start. You crave every last horny second of it!
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello horny little stroke addict. You've become such a jerk addict for me, all you can think about is stroking your life away while staring at my perfect body. Today you're going to follow every single one of my instructions, from a slow teasing start, to a classic stop and start game, to a hard finish, you hope. I will control every aspect of your stroking from the speed of your stroking, to the way you hold your dick, telling you faster, slower, stop, start. You crave every last horny second of it!
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've lost all control. You've tried to fight it but it's just no use. The power My feet have over you is too strong. The addiction grows stronger and stronger even as you try to fight it. Each time that cock starts to twitch, you start to stroke, and it's all over from there. The creamy soles, the long toes, the high arches... you just keep coming back for more and more. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Size: 487 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll forever be an addicted foot boy.. Your body craving a taste.. Your brain craving the chemical release that happens when you lay eyes on my perfect feet and feet in heels. You'll never escape this addiction. You'll never escape my feet. You will be an addicted foot boy forever. And you will do what addicts do and binge.Foot addicts pay more. ALittleMore adds 20% PayVictoria adds 50% BIGLoser adds 100% AddictedToVictoria adds 200%
    Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're sitting on my bed doing some college homework. I'm wearing long black socks and I keep putting my feet close to you, dangling them in front of your face. While I'm talking about our homework, I take my socks off, slowly, seductively. Suddenly, I notice the bulge in the front of your trousers.

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Toro lets her leashed pup worship and kiss her decadant feet
    Models: LadyToro

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile