Page 6185 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 518556856085613561756183618461856186618761956235628566857185 ... LastLast
Results 61,841 to 61,850 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see you're back for more of my ball abuse. I'm feeling especially frisky today so they're going to be awfully sore when I'm done with you! I have to say you're in big trouble because I look so fucking hot in these fishnets and thigh high boots. Especially my HOT round booty! I know you love to obey my commands but today it will be even easier. You're like a stupid zombie staring at me, mouth wide open, executing my every order. Pain, pain and more pain but like the moron you are you'll keep going because I said so. I want you to feel my mark tomorrow. Every slap, squeeze, punch... whatever Goddess wants... you'll remember for days. Goddess loves beating up your balls. I find it so amusing that you make them hurt for me. My stupid little bitch. So shall we get started? YES... yes we should! Let's go...
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see you're back for more of my ball abuse. I'm feeling especially frisky today so they're going to be awfully sore when I'm done with you! I have to say you're in big trouble because I look so fucking hot in these fishnets and thigh high boots. Especially my HOT round booty! I know you love to obey my commands but today it will be even easier. You're like a stupid zombie staring at me, mouth wide open, executing my every order. Pain, pain and more pain but like the moron you are you'll keep going because I said so. I want you to feel my mark tomorrow. Every slap, squeeze, punch... whatever Goddess wants... you'll remember for days. Goddess loves beating up your balls. I find it so amusing that you make them hurt for me. My stupid little bitch. So shall we get started? YES... yes we should! Let's go...
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum torture, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
    Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
    Size: 681 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, exposing her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, exposing her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
    Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Size: 630 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The smoking gives pleasure or causes suffering!Smokagony: smoking and beautiful agony face by Art of Fetish Studio. The smoking clip inspired by the series of "Hysterical Literature" by Clayton Cubitt. MP4 Version.
    Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile