Page 6174 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 517456746074612461646172617361746175617661846224627466747174 ... LastLast
Results 61,731 to 61,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot, huh? I know. I know what you like. That's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can't help yourself. You wish to suck on it, lick it, have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now, aren't you?
    YOU REALLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW!
    Contains: forced bi, ebony female domination, femdom pov, racial humiliation, humiliation
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love My tits and can't get enough of them. Obsessed is a good word to describle it. But you're an idit loser and don't deserve to even look at them, never mind touch them. You know you'll never lay so much as a finger upon My tits, but you can't sto buying every clip. You can't help but pay and jerk to my perfect 32Es. You dream of touching them but it's just a stupid dream. I'd never let you near Me, not ever. You're stuck, paying and jerking forever.
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast asleep. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.

Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a boob for boobs. You can't help but act dumb and reckless for a big set of boobs. You love being a jerk off junkie for my big boobs. I wear a delicate lace bra that just cups my incredible tits to perfection. The sight of my cleavage just sends your sex drive into over drive. In this video I encourage you to continue being my jerk off junkie and worshiping my irresistible cans.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always relapse. MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile