Page 6168 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 516856686068611861586166616761686169617061786218626866687168 ... LastLast
Results 61,671 to 61,680 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 564 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 564 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lucky you, an entire week devoted to your addiction: my big gorgeous tits. You'll worship, spoil, and stroke for them just like I've trained you to do.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The big boob addict is back. You're so ready to worship my tits again aren't you? You lose yourself in my cleavage every time. The things that they can make you do! Grovel for my tits
    Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your P0ppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those poppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff P0ppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, intoxication, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love doing P0ppers while looking at big pair of tits don't you? You have nothing better to do than sit at home and edge forever while watching me jiggle my tits. I know you already have those P0ppers ready to do. You're going to do some every time I tell you to. You're so lucky, you get to have P0ppers and my tits together. This must be a dream come true. Keep your eyes on my tits while you inhale. How does that feel? How hard is your cock now? You're going to jerk it for my huge tits. My little P0pper freak you're going keep on sniffing and stroking to my tits all night long. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know one very important truth. In your mind "Tits. Are. God." The bigger they are, they better they are! You worship tits day and night. You love pussy too, but big full boobs are a clear winner in your mind! Nothing can control you like a pair of big breasts can! Tell Ellie how much you love boobies. Bigger IS better, and now that I am a 32DDD instead of a C, you've become my biggest fan. You've found your new god. Now roll that tongue back up and worship me! Are my tits your god? Yeah? You're unable to think about anything else because my boobies are on your brain!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

$4.99/ 5 Minute Video
    Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
    Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Featuring Dakota Charms!
    Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft.
    The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down!
    OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile