Page 6164 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 516456646064611461546162616361646165616661746214626466647164 ... LastLast
Results 61,631 to 61,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a real mind bending session planned for you today. I know how much you like getting fucked up and Intox-Fantasy on My power. I want you to sniff yourself silly while I guide you and your pathetic cock into complete weakness for Me. You just have to do exactly what I tel you to.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 27 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You just love stroking your cock for Me. But you know what would make it even better? I have just the thing for you today. Don't worry, it won't hurt. Just take a sniff with Me. Go on and hold it in. Feel the high rush throughout your body. There's nothing like it. It makes each stroke feel that much better. Don't stop stroking for Me, loser! I know this can be hard. it's all so much. your dick and your mind are totally overwhelmed.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 802 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a loser and you know it. The more you sniff in those p0pp3rs the dumber you get, but you can't help it. Can you? You will be right in your element for this clip because you are going to sniff those brain cells away. It feels so good to have that outer body experience and have someone as perfect as me tell you how to do it. You love touching yourself while your high and int0xicat3d. My humiliating words and curvy body put you in a state of mind that you will do anything I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there, my little stoner boy. Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Pack that bowl or that b0ng, roll a big ****, and take a big rip. This is just the first puff of so many more. I'm about to lead you into an intense Intox-Fantasy session. Straight down the rabbit hole. It's not just the w33d getting you ****. It's me. My stimulating smile, my stimulating teasing, every inch of me melts into your herbal ****-- a synergistic interaction that makes your head spin out of control. I'm in the driver's seat. I'm in control as you grow more and more **** with each lungfull. Another big hit, and another, and yet another still. My little [email protected] zombie, drooling and stroking for me. A big, **** explosion is waiting for you at the end, but only if you follow along and obey completely. Only if you surrender and get more fucked up than ever before will you enjoy the ultimate reward.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 24 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST: Never done this before.. perhaps toe sucking/ foot licking, spitting/drooling on them. Striping down slowly?
    Models: FeetFunDoll

Duration: 19 min 28 s
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sit back as I tease you with my perfect soles and let you watch me worship my delicious feet. can you last?
    Models: katsoles

Duration: 7 min 22 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Happy St Patrick's Day! We are going to get this party started so before you start this clip I demand you get some Ach.0hol it's of and poppers. OK My little P0ppers slut, obey My every demand and we will have some fun, because you're going to loose your mind for Me. you love obeying Me don't you, My little P0ppers bitch. Do you have what it takes to be My int0x slut? As you get dizzy and begin losing your mind you will fall into My voice and obey My demands, tributes after tributes. you will obey and feel the rush as you please Me, your Princess! If your a very good P0ppers slut I will allow you spit on your hand and jerk your cock, as long as you cum precisely on My demand after your cum countdown.
    Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 20 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 755 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile