Page 6094 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 509455945994604460846092609360946095609661046144619465947094 ... LastLast
Results 60,931 to 60,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
    Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An incredibly sexy and hardcore video where my pussy gets pounded by my largest AND smallest dildo. I alternate between the two, sucking clean whichever is not fucking my pussy at the time. I smoke the whole time, with lots of double blowjob shots and tight pussy closeups! May be too hot for you to handle, proceed with caution
    Models: audreysimone

Duration: 20 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got my Doxy massager & so I'm really keen to try it out. I begin my turning it on to low & putting it on my back. It feels pretty good to me, but I have a better idea! Lets put it straight onto my clit (oh yeah, did I mention, my knickers are crotchless?) I put it onto my clit & I can already tell how intense this is going to be. It feels so insane that I have to cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from screaming! Next I test out the pulsating features, which feel incredible and get me right on the edge. I turn the intensity up a notch and I'm practically Yelping through my hand. Ohh... my... godddddd.
    Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 95.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
    Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Weak mindfucked P0ppers puppet- I know every string to pull to get you higher than ever before & bring you to the edge, so so close to blasting off...getting you higher & harder than ever before as you listen to the layers of My whispers & sensual sniffing instructions... I know how you love to watch My striptease... I'm in a silky robe & long velvet gloves fishnet stockings sparkly high heels & I'm full with desire to control your cock. I am masked in silver coins, jingling & mesmerizing you while you sniff P0ppers at My command & earn your orgasm... I stand above you, tease you with My silky robe until you are lost... then slowly reveal what I am hiding underneath... your Mistress wants to take you deeper, brainwashed by My erotic dancing & the swaying of My magick pendulum- get fucking obliterated & get ready for what I'm going to show to you... My ass fucks your head up. My long legs fuck you up. I keep you sniffing P0ppers getting weaker for Me as I run My velvet hands over My silky smooth ass in your face, commanding your worship & imprinting My power. I turn you into My slave. I enchant you, seduce you, dance for you, tell you just how to stroke your cock for Me- push yourself to the limit for your Mistress. I edge your cock & slide effortlessly into your mind taking control of your thoughts & using the hypnotic movements of My body with the deep powerful gaze of My green eyes. I have control over your cock... I have a firm grip on it, up & down, velvety gloves... Show Me just how good you are at following My instructions & I will take you so deep into delicious satisfaction... I can slow you down & speed you up. you are lost for Me...lost in Me when you cum for Me... My curves, the slow revealing of My Goddess body in lingerie... My long legs up high in the air, My toy in My hand... sniff more- get high as fuck- & you will cum for your Goddess, another toy in My collection. So hard, so turned on, relishing every moment of being told what to do... you are entirely ensnared in My web & the spell I cast over you penetrates your mind with the intensity of the P0ppers... your orgasm is a gift from Goddess, your owner, you'll push out every last drop for Me...My plaything, My puppet, My toy... I love to play with My toys! The vision of this... is SENSUAL SATISFACTION. I get off on owning you! CLIP CONTAINS: poppers, mesmerize robo, coerced Loaded, Loaded, mind fuck, erotic dancing, jerk off instruction, JOI, edging, striptease, velvet gloves, mask fetish, mesmerize, ass worship, long legs, fshnets, high heels, orgasm control, goddess worship, dancing, eyes, ASMR, femdom, cocktease, lingerie, satin
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've got 6 luscious minutes with my tits and I'm going to make sure you drown in them. This is a quick cock control assignment that makes you pace your strokes with each button I undo. You're going to be increasing that tempo with each minute and I waste no time gearing you up for a fast, explosive finish. All you need is my amazing breasts..
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
    Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
    Size: 127 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to Squeeze them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them.
    use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
    You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
    Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile