Page 6076 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 507655765976602660666074607560766077607860866126617665767076 ... LastLast
Results 60,751 to 60,760 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25%- RipME 50%- PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000%- financiallyruinME
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get',' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say'you are mine, forever)
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I take you under my control, tell you how exciting the idea of you swallowing your cum is to me. I give you some jerk off instructions and tell you just how I want that big hot sticky load to sit in your mouth before you gulp it down!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
    **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a nice treat that I'm allowing you to eat your own cum! It's getting to the point where just to get hard you have to think about eating your own cum. I've really done a number on you. I've turned you into My mindless cum eater! This is the only holiday treat for losers like you. What else could you possibly deserve? Hmmm, oh I know! NOTHING. Stroke to My perfect body, go on. I know just thinking about this has you rock hard. Might as well start stroking. Stroke like the loser that you are and get ready to enjoy your holiday treat.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 782 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All you need for this clip is something sweet. A sweet treat. You can guess what's coming, right? Get a spoon full of sugar for all I care. You'll be stroking and cumming when I say.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 514 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Protagonist: Sweetdoll

Sweetdoll is at her first breathplay eperience. She is really curious but also very worried... So here we go! She is wearing a pink pvc second skin dress. Lovely.

The session is with leather string and transparent plastic bag.

Sweetdoll is on the bed, her hands are hancuffed behind her back. Perfect for the session!

First event is with the leather lace tight on her neck. The thing happens twice: the first she is lying while the second one is standing shooted in close up.

Second event is with transparent plastic bag sealed with hands. The thing happens twice: the first one she is standing shooted in close and the second one she is lying.

Sweetdoll's reactions to these two practices that she suffers for the first time are really interesting!
    Obviously, despite being the first time, we will not be very compliant with her requests to have air...

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
    Good Fun.
    Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 764 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Name kind of says it all. How good is your aim? Can you hit the target? I'm going to have you jerk your cock off for me until I give you a cum countdown where the target is your mouth, and the prize is your cum!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 56 s
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You don't know where you have to watch first.... to her hard body? To her great tattoos, her bra and panties or eve to her shoes she presenting sexy for you. This girl is a real men dream. Filmed as always in Full HD 1080P, so you will not miss any single detail.
    Models: Asian

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 559 MiB
    Download From AnzFile