Page 6053 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 505355535953600360436051605260536054605560636103615365537053 ... LastLast
Results 60,521 to 60,530 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want to play a game? A very special game that involves a 2 spinners and a ton of edging. I know how bad you want to eat your cum. So you have 10 minutes (timed) to edge to my special game without letting go whatsoever. If you cum, you fail and are punished with NO permission to eat it for me today. This is the ultimate cum eating game with more edging than you could ever imagine. If you love eating your cum, try this and get your mind blown. If you pass you will get the CEI of your life.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 24 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So, you really really really want to be My slave, huh? OK, well, it's not out of the question, but you are a far ways away from actually serving Me in person, and if you want to get any closer, you're going to have to surrender all control to Me and do everything I say.
    Are you able to do that?
    Good.
    Now, the first thing I need to address is your tendency to buy My jerk off instruction clips. If you're going to be My slave, you will no longer be allowed to jerk off like a regular fan. But, since you already have all those JOIs, I will let you watch them. you're just going to have different instructions than the other viewers. For you, instead of stroking your dick and rubbing your balls, you will be Tormenting your dick and abusing your balls.
    Got it?
    Good.
    So, now what I'm going to do is teach you some easy, but brutal and effective ways to Torment your own cock and balls at home. Pay attention. This is how you beat off now.
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 23 min 16 s
    Size: 1.96 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the Step-Sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
    Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 980 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You just can't keep your hand off your cock, can you? That's fine, you can stroke it all you like.. But your balls belong to ME! So grab a piece of cord, a shoelace, twine, whatever and do exactly as I instruct to those balls of yours. Then you can jerk, jerk, jerk as long as those balls stay tied. Whose balls are they? That's right.. MINE!
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 128 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Go ahead. take your dick out and SHOW Me what's in your pants. No, no, I'm definitely not going to fuck you, I just want to know what it looks like. Even before seeing it, I know how pathetic and disappointing that thing is. Hahaha.. I bet it's never even been INSIDE a pussy!! LOL You're a virgin, aren't you?! Omg, of course you are, and of course that doesn't surprise Me one bit! And guess what? You're going to remain a virgin for the rest of our life with that tiny little thing between your legs. NO ONE deserves the punishment of having sex with a tiny dick like that!
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had soooo much fun in Miami! A little too much FUN & DRINKS! It was an amazing night- I won a new bikini, met so many friends and hit the open bar! After the giant party, Tom and I snuck back to the Hotel room! I was so horny and wet, I made him turn on the camera to suck his cock! Watch me suck and stroke his huge cock until he drops a giant load in my little mouth. I was begging to deepthroat him at the party- wait till you see what I do here! Watch me drain him of all his cum in my new little bikini! Miami was Insane!
    Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI with toe spreads
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Featuring Dakota Charms!
    Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft.
    The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down!
    OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Is it your first time? Maybe not, doesn't really matter. What I want to show you is that you can do this without feeling too much discomfort or without expecting the worst. I will lead you through it, teasing you so nicely that the lust will be all that you'll be feeling. Everything else will be just in the background. Ready for some interesting fun? Of course you are, don't be shy and try something new!
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile