Page 5986 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 498654865886593659765984598559865987598859966036608664866986 ... LastLast
Results 59,851 to 59,860 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty pantyhose P0ppers sniffing slut! Dreaming about the scent taste + soft satin feel of My pantyhose. I 'm going to destruct your mind with these paper -thin pantyhose stretched across My toes - I know you enjoy them far much more when you 're fucked up - I get you comfortable , relaxed , start you stroking your cock for Me feeling the ache to sniff P0ppers for Me + bury yourself in My pantyhose... I put you on your knees where you belong + feed you deep inhales of P0ppers while your face rests between My feet , relentlessly making you sniff more... Now your job is to be a good boy for your Mistress + follow My commands. I make you pray to My pantyhose feet + soles then allow you TEN strokes. I count the 10 + get you more fucked up with your face in My soles. The pantyhose are so thin , you see every wrinkle in My soles , I push the bottle of P0ppers in your face then smother your mouth with My feet! Sniff more! I have you sooo mesmerized. I think you just earned 10 more strokes...this time you do it faster. I count them again , your 20 strokes. Aren 't you so lucky to edge your cock to My beautiful Goddess body , bring Me your nose + inhale. Feel the rush of the P0ppers erasing your mind leaving you mindfucked + brainwashed + paralyzed for ME! After I left you stroke , you must use your middle finger to to something for Me...I have you Mesmerized + you have no choice... I get you so high beneath My feet mesmerized under the spell I have on you feeling lost in the weakness of P0ppers...Spit on your middle finger + do just as I show you , rub it around your ass + stick it in there , fuck your finger ten times for Me! I want to see how far you 'll go. I tease + taunt you with My mindfucking edging games + verbal humiliation , making you sniff more while teasing you with the sweat behind My knees , following My hand up My pantyhose to My lacy polka dot ass wearing matching panties...Fuck your hand 15 times this time! Make it feel really good!! I count it slowly at first , seductively , then faster + you must keep up + stroke with My counting then take your hands off your cock when I say! I love to edge you slave! I want to get you so fucking high that I can just put My feet right on your nose + plug it tightly closed then put My soles over My mouth so no air escapes + all you smell is the P0ppers + pantyhose...that 's how you will cum for Me , your Mistress! Survive all of the rounds of edging + mindfucking + you will see that no matter how mean or manipulative I may be , all that I want is for you to sniff your P0ppers like a good boy + stroke yourself raw until you shoot a big fat load of cum for Me!!! I am sadistic + My stroking challenges fuck with your cock + your mind. Feel the rush , the throb , the ache...fuck your hand... + impress your Mistress! Enslaved to the sweet pantyhose addiction forever you are but a piece of lint on My sole , hopelessly weak for Me , high for Me , I am teaching you how to control your orgasms for Mistress + you will always remember your place weak + entranced at My feet under My command! CLIP CONTAINS : poppers , coerced Loaded , mind fuck , JOI , pantyhose fetish , femdom POV , jerk off instruction , edging , counting , pantyhose domination , foot worship , soles , nylon soles , mesmerize , brainwash , brainwashing , humiliatrix , foot slave training , ass worship , tit worship , sexy lingerie , breath play , orgasm control , cocktease , goddess worship , bratty femdom , nylons , thigh hi 's , bratty , manipulative , foot smother , smothering
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 15 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are gonna get you sooooo fucked up! Grab some hard liquors and your P0ppers and get ready to be used and abused. Clip contains : Loaded , Edging , JOI , verbal abuse , humiliation , findom.
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 20 min 12 s
    Size: 655 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nurse Salem has a new favorite toy & I want to train your ass with it & get you fucked up on P0ppers. I want to see how far you can stretch out your ass. I 'm going to give you explicit instructions & demonstrate how to use new inflatable butt plug & get you incredible high on P0ppers so that it turns you on more & more to succumb to My commands , no matter how humiliating or sadistic they become. I know you will not deny your Goddess Nurse in PVC uniform nor will you deny the rush of the P0ppers getting you high while I mindfuck you full of ideas of getting slutty for Me. I 'm going to take My time so that your tipsy brain can follow every sniffing & ass stretching direction I give you. In My clinic you will put total trust in your Nurse doing everything I say because the more you follow My instructions , the better you feel. The harder you get. I take My time teasing you with My tits and My long legs in high heels but My dirty talking & precise directions are what gets you off the most. See I know exactly how to control your ache with My sniffing instructions & every inhale makes your ass more & more ready to accept the inflatable plug & eventually begin to fill it up with air , so that your ass fills up tight & you become the perfect anal training patient for Nurse Salem. It feels sooo good to be full for Me , edging & stroking your cock while I stretch out your ass & you begin to see how far these P0ppers can take your ass - I stare you deep in the eyes while you experience this new pleasure knowing you will never escape how good this feeling is now that you 've had it = the feeling of becoming an anal addicted slut for Me...making you cum is going to be o easy once I 've brought you to the very brink with My words , sucking & rubbing spit on the toy while I urge you to inhale for Me , your ass stuffed with your new favorite toy... When I 've finally gaped your ass to My satisfaction and turned your mind into total mush I tease you with My pussy & coerce you to squeeze once more & fill up your hole completely before you finally cum for Me. This orgasm is so fucking explosive for you - you 've been such a good boy - but even though you 're done cumming I 'm going to make you sniff P0ppers once more so you can ease the air out of your toy with Me & slowly slide it out - we learned something today , your ass can do more than we thought , and I 've already got more games coming so keep training with your plug & keep your ass ready for Nurse Salem to use however I want!!! CLIP CONTAINS ; poppers , coerced Loaded , intoxication , anal training , slut training , sissy training , butt plug , inflatable butt plug , jerk off instructions , JOI , mindfuck , femdom POV , nurse , medical fetish , orgasm control , edging , sub training , pussy worship , PVC , nurse , nurse fetish , high heels , ass tease , blonde goddess , ass stretching , ass training , bdsm toys , butt toys , dirty talk , spitting , sucking , licking , spit fetish , lipgloss , eye contact , eyes , mesmerize
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We 're going out tonight but first I 'm going to Coerce you to sniff and stroke for me while I tease you mercilessly. My LED skirt has quickly entranced you , and you 'll do exactly what I command. Pay close attention , you can 't sniff or stroke until I tell you. The room is spinning , as my hypnotic voice drifts into your ears , my perfect curves pulling you into a spiral of obsession as I urge you to take.another.puff. Keep stroking , you 're in for a wicked surprise at the end.
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Melt into your seat while I take complete control of you , rewiring your brain while you sniff P0ppers. You love my strap on. You crave my cock. You want it in your mouth. Empty your brain and let me fill it up with new thoughts and desires. You want my cock in your mouth. You want to gag on it , choke on it. You love my dick. You worship my cock. I tell you exactly when to sniff while I reprogram you to my liking. You won 't be the same after this clip!
    Good boys use markup codes : LOSERTAX WEAKBITCH WEAKESTBITCH VENUSISGOD FUCKMEOVERVENUS My Favs use : RUINMEVENUS
    Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 8 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you 're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you 're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don 't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you 're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we 'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You 're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you 're looking for you 're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you 're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
    Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hands off your cock. Watch my body. Stare at it. Throb and pulse , but don 't touch. I will tell you when to stroke , but for now , just watch. It 'll feel so much better to cum under my command. An obedient good boy. Worship me. Indulge in my beauty. Patience is key , so just enjoy the show. Yearn for me uncontrollably until I allow you to rub.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 15 min 29 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it 's time to pay foot bitch.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 've allowed you to worship My big perfect tits all month long , and now it 's time to pay tribute.

Prove yourself and show Me your worth. What kind of pay slave do you want to be?

You have 3 options. Choose wisely. Be My good boy.
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A pretty , blonde woman is sitting in the bathroom in the shower cabin. She wears only a transparent B ***-doll with a small thong. There is a man next to her who would like to get a handjob. The girl starts squeezing his dick and he likes it very much. After a while , he also wants to see the woman 's pussy. It is perfectly shaved. He also touches her round and sexy boobs while she is giving him a handjob. Her hands are getting faster and faster. He says that he is ready to come , so the woman stands up and goes out of the shower cabin and closes his penis between its doors! She leaves the man behind , but he is yelping because he wants to get satisfaction.
    Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile