Page 5984 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 498454845884593459745982598359845985598659946034608464846984 ... LastLast
Results 59,831 to 59,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Is this nothing? Is this everything? Relax while I cleanse your brain , and prepare you for submission. Don 't question Me. Just open your mind. Don 't cheat. Don 't skip ahead. Watch every second as your consciousness slips away , and you fall into a deep tranc3. So calm , so safe , so warm. You feel all resistance leave your body. Soon My words will become unnecessary. Just look at Me , and you will realize where you need to be. The answer is here.

Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes.

1GOODBOY
    MYGOODBOY
    SERVINGVIOLET
    LOSERABUSE
    BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(NOT A RIPOFF ). Only the real daddies will be able to see the NUDE ass winking inside this clip and my pussy hole . I bet your dick is already rising while you 're reading this huh? Anyway , we already know you 've been feening to see me ass wink just for you. Nothing is going to make your dick throb harder then seeing me face down , ass up while I close and open my asshole , pulling my panties to the side Exposing-Fantasy my asshole , begging for you to anally fuck me. Can you handle the slow and agonizing cum countdown within this clip? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 2.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Pay to View Video is uncensored) You want a taster of what my pricey bootyful asshole clips are like don't you? Seeing all my expensive asshole clips makes your dick throb, and wallet ache. So enjoy this compilation of 4 clips of my JOI cum asshole countdowns. Which includes my dark but sweet tight asshole winking and pussy . Can you handle this Bootyful cum challenge? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Pay to View Video is uncensored) You want a taster of what my pricey bootyful asshole clips are like don't you? Seeing all my expensive asshole clips makes your dick throb, and wallet ache. So enjoy this compilation of 4 clips of my JOI cum asshole countdowns. Which includes my dark but sweet tight asshole winking and pussy . Can you handle this Bootyful cum challenge? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer /nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me stretch my petite body showing off my big tits and huge full bush ;p
    Models: Dream69

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 1.56 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you `re going to be obeying my very command. It `s going to be tough , and excruciatingly painful , but if you want to cum for me you `ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can `t handle it , you can always just stop the video. You `re going to need a few things , so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard , which shouldn `t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don `t get too excited , though , because you `re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot , then another , stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second , then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don `t be a pussy! Do it , and prove your loyalty by e -mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick , will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
    Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What's it like to so desperately want my attention that you'd be willing to do just about anything. It doesn't matter whether the task is big or small that horny cock of yours makes you so desperate to obey Me. You just crave to be controlled and this clip will help you find purpose in meaning in whatever it is that I assign you to do.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Keywords: Beta | Loser | Errand Boy | Submissive Male | Useles
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 3 min 25 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you 've been dreaming about me , jerking over me , obsessing over me. Why won 't you stop thinking about me? You 've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long , natural hair to my perfectly polished toes &amp ; everything inside my mind. Don 't be scared it 's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I 'm doing...where I 'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you &amp ; it never will be.
    Maybe one day you 'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship , spend , obsess &amp ; obey. These are the only things you 're good at so don 't fight it. You &amp ; I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life &amp ; your purpose is me.
    Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been caught , pervert! Don 't think I haven 't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now , I don 't think you want me to tell the boss there 's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job , end up on unemployment , your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that , I have a solution. From now on , you 're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break , you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you 're a foot freak , so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
    Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile