Page 5974 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 497454745874592459645972597359745975597659846024607464746974 ... LastLast
Results 59,731 to 59,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
    I know how much you love to worship me , but the closest a loser like you is going to get is kissing the screen! You get to worship every inch of me while I tease you. I know you can 't last long while staring at me , so you even get a cum countdown. Have fun getting even more addicted.
    Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
    +50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its late and I have had a couple of drinks which has left me a little tipsy. As I 'm sitting on the sofa relaxing and scrolling through my phone. You unexpectedly sneak into my house thinking that I was ****. After realizing that you 're my creepy pervert neighbor that 's obsessed with my beautiful ebony ass , I give you a special treat that will definitely tease and humiliated a desperate ass addict like your self. By the way , how would your wife feel if she knew you were here?
    Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
    Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can 't decide what makes you more weak , can you?

Is it our latex clad bodies , or is the the p0ppers we use to control and humiliate you?

The smell of the latex or the swirling in your brain as you breathe deeply , inhaling the scent of power and control from two fierce Femme Dommes...

Whichever it is , that 's exactly what you will find here , two powerful Dommes in tight shiny latex , taking you through an intense breathing exercise into oblivion...

Intensify the experience by using one of these markup codes at checkout :

Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY
    True devotees will use MTNRUIN
    LOSERSTAX
    WANKTAX
    SMALLDICKTAX
    FINDOMADDICT
    Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 792 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so weak for big tits. Allow your mind to turn to mush as you stroke for my oiled , slick , latex breasts. So shiny and mesmerizing , capturing your gaze and leaving you a drooling drone. You mindlessly stroke and edge for me and my perfect cleavage , savoring the light bouncing off of these shiny breasts. You 're so silly , so easily manipulated by a perfect bust. Give in to your obsession and become my jerking latex tit zombie.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki Next is your lawyer and during your meeting she can 't help but notice you staring at her feet so she puts it on hold and teases you with her soles and encourages you to jerk off to them
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you have stumbled into the world of eating your own cum but you aren 't 100 % committed to it yet... or maybe you are but you need some guidance in getting used to the taste and the texture. Good thing I am here with all of My wonderful ideas! You will learn to like the taste of your own load and it will only take a few days! Buy this clip and complete the tasks. I even get you started by giving you some jerk off instructions and having you perform the first task today!
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clammy feet released from my tight fitting flat leather zip up shoes. You, My pathetic slave, need to learn some restraint or learn the hard way. The wrath of My large Size 10 US meaty British feet
    Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello My little submissive pet, get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock, not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
    Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm feeling especially bratty today, and I think I want to take our games to a whole new level. I want you... to leave your wife. Yeah. Don't you think it's a waste of time to still be married to her? I sure think it is. All that time, money and attention that could be spent on me. You're not giving your entire self to me like you should be. Oh? Is this making you nervous? Are you still hesitant? I understand, maybe I'm asking a lot of you. But I think I know what'll motivate you: I'm giving you two options. The first one is that you can end things the clean way right now. Tell her you don't love her anymore, that there are differences in your relationship that just can't be mended. The second one puts me in control: I will end your marriage for you. I'm going to tell her everything: I'm gonna show her all of our little conversations, the clips of mine that you bought and jerked off to, all of the debt you've accumulated by the financial domination games you've played with me. Oh, how embarrassing! She's going to tell all of her friends, her family, and maybe even your family. So either way, this is going to happen. Either you do it or I will. And look at you! This idea of being Blackmailed-Fantasy into leaving your wife is turning you on! You're so fucking hard right now, thinking about devoting your entire self to your pretty princess, goddess, mistress. So, get to it. Welcome to eternal ownership under me.
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile