Page 5967 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 496754675867591759575965596659675968596959776017606764676967 ... LastLast
Results 59,661 to 59,670 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs. You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking. unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have. You find yourself sneaking off to see me. The type of woman that actually turns you on.
    Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions , Jerk Off Instruction , Masturbation Encouragement , CEI , CEI Encouragement , JOI , CUM Countdown , Sensual Domination , Jerk Off Encouragement , Masturbation Instruction , Goddess Worship , Bra & Panties Tease.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 020 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most of the time , girls want someone who can last AT LEAST 10 minutes. But you can 't even manage that! Don 't worry , loser. You still get to jerk off for me. In fact , I want you to set a record. I want to see how fast you can blow! Premature ejaculation usually isn 't something to be proud of , but I 'm giving you a chance to be crowned the fastest beta , so you better try your best!

Categories : Humiliation , Jerk Off Instruction , Premature Ejaculation , JOI , Slave Training , Verbal Humiliation , Challenges , Tit Worship , Big Tits , Brat Girls , Femdom POV
    Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
    +50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 're not worthy of cumming , you just have to edge yourself over and over again until you are miserable , in pain. Get so close , but stop! You don 't deserve to cum , MEN cum , but losers like you are denied over and over again. You cry yourself to sl3 3p because your balls feel like they are gonna pop , but there 's no release. How many times can you edge yourself at one time? 5? 10? More? You 're going to push yourself to the limit and edge as many times as you can before your cock hurts. Keep track , I want to know how many times you can edge.
    Use a mark up code : $7 - JBPeriodTax $30 - JBBratBest 6 % - JBBratBroke 30 % - JBBratBetter 100 % - TwiceAsNice4JB 500 % - JB500Up
    Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How many times have you jerked off to Me? How many times have I been the reason for your orgasm? How many times have you been fucking someone else but thinking of Me? How many times have you exploded for My tits? for My ass? How... many.... times? Follow My instructions closely and let 's add 1 more to your total.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always been one of my best students but lately your grades have been slipping. I've overheard some of your classmates mention that recently your girlfriend dumped you. So I've invited you over to my house for a little special tutoring. I tell you that I know what has happened and I think that I can help you. I strip out of my clothes and tease you with my big beautiful breasts and sexy round ass before climbing up on the bed straddling you. I ride your cock with my big tits bouncing up and down for a long time before I cum all over your cock and beg you to fill Ms. Nikki's pussy full of your hot young cum. You definitely earn and "A" in Ms. Nikki's class. (Shot pov showing from the waist up not showing penetration so you can feel like you are actually there being ridden by Ms. Nikki)
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 425 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

#3 BEST SELLER! You have an unhealthy obsession with My tits. When you see My cleavage in a low cut shirt you can't snap yourself out of subspace. You're fucking pathetic for obsessing over something as simple as My tits in a low cut crop top! I'm always up for reminding you how much if a loser you are for your infatuation.
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 728 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I think i went a little too easy on you for my last breath play clip. This time , i 'll be controlling your breath while you do a humiliating task for me. Of course , we will be pushing your stamina as well , making you hold your breath longer for me. Proving how eager and weak you are for me.
    Models: Miss Celia

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Entertain me , small CBT tasks , and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile