Page 5962 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 496254625862591259525960596159625963596459726012606264626962 ... LastLast
Results 59,611 to 59,620 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you want to completely lose your mind for me , give over full control to your divine Goddess. Let your will power slip away , as I penetrate your mind. Every sniff taking you deeper into sub space , closer to fully submitting , body , mind and soul. Let my sensual voice and mesmerising curves take you deeper into this addiction. You are mine now , fucked up and helpless.
    Models: GoddessCarly

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

p0pp3rs /420 /booze / Whatever your favorite thing is to get high off of. You love getting fucked up for me. Every time I release a new coerced Intox-Fantasy you get so excited. I enjoy distorting your perception and getting inside your head to fuck with it. Today will be no exception. Have your favorite choice ready to go when you press play. I think you 'll enjoy the surprise I have in store for you..
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alright boys. Let 's do something a little wild today. I 'm going to combine my powers of mental manipulation with something I know you 'll enjoy. You 're going to take your favorite mind -altering substance of choice and you 're going to use it while watching this video. The combination of substance and my voice will pull you into a high you 've never known. Under my direction , you 'll experience things unlike anything you 've experienced with substance or my power alone. So go ahead. Take a swig. Take a puff. Get high and go down for me.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 're going to follow my every step , sniffing your meds every single time I tell you to , and you 're going to get stupider and stupider for me with every sniff! All for my amusement
    Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 990 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
    Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The beautiful Gioia wears open sandals and reads a book at the table. Remove the sandals and show the soft feet and the wrinkled soles
    Models: Feet4Cash HD ClipStore

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been a while since Sydney has had a girl in her bed. She's tired of dealing with dudes and their scruffy faces so she brought in her good friend Raevyn for some ass worship and face sitting fun. Raevyn gladly obliges and starts putting her lips and tongue all over Sydney's ass cheeks. They both enjoy this immensely. Sydney definitely prefers a female touch when it comes to ass worship. And when she starts smothering Raevyn's face with her plump ass, Raevyn embraces the challenge of staying under that glorious butt as long as possible.
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 14 min 38 s
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been admitted to Nurse Poison's addiction clinic. You have an addiction to surgical gloves and Poppers. Your glove fetish controls you, commands you, and nothing makes you weaker than Nurse Poison donning her gloves and peeling them off slowly in her latex uniform. Nurse Poison is going to treat your addiction by over indulging you to the point of no return. sliding on, ripping, pinging, rubbing and double gloving. While keeping you Intox-Fantasy on her special medicine. You are in for a very special treatment indeed.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 22 s
    Size: 625 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yea , you read that right. I 'm telling you to jerk off. Get off to my gorgeous petite MILF body. I know you got hard just thinking about me telling you to stroke that cock. Now imagine doing it to me....standing right in front of you. Completely naked and using my body to seduce you... to tease you... encouraging you to stroke over and over again. Imagine yourself there...right now...
    Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 932 MiB
    Download From AnzFile