Page 5961 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 496154615861591159515959596059615962596359716011606164616961 ... LastLast
Results 59,601 to 59,610 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana 's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 968 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am wiggling my bare soles in your face and noticing you are getting a stiffy. I have a lot of fun just teasing you with my cute pink toes , my soft and wrinkled soles , and my pretty red toenails. You are stroking it , aren 't you? Don 't you want a little taste? Haha , you can 't have it! Alright , if you want to cum I am going to count down from 10 and you 'd better be ready to cum when I tell you. Did you cum for me? I 've got other things to do , you can sit and dream about my toes!
    Dirty talk , light humiliation , toe wiggling , and a cum countdown for my toes? What could be better for a little foot boy?
    Video is in HD 960 x 720.
    Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 50.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The doorbell rings , but this isn 't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand , plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job --then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks , and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used , helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick , wet cum. This is her new job! She 'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum -drenched socks , feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings , and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on , getting him excited. Finally he can 't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob , and let him cum all over my feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings , and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on , getting him excited. Finally he can 't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob , and let him cum all over my feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wanna Play a Game with Bratty Bunny? You know how fun it is to get fucked up for me. This time , I 'll make you send a little something when I command. You 're going to get REALLY fucked up for me and do as I say! Because you 're a little bitch for me , and you love to play by my rules , love to play games , love to be stupid and weak for me. So? Let 's go. Let 's play a game. I know you can 't say no to me.... especially when you are fucked up. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order : 10 % ADD MORE 20 % Pay Up! 25 % LOSER FEE 50 % Sissy Tax 75 % PAY MORE 100 % LOVE BUNNY 500 % Loaded TAX 1000 % GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 17 min 28 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bring the little bottle , and buckle up.
    Time to fuck you up and mess with your head! It 's too easy to give into me when I look this good , when I am so persuasive and charismatic. Sniff when I say , and only stroke when I allow you to. Let this trippy , intense mindfuck send you into a blissful buzz , as you descend into horniness! Sniff your P0ppers , stroke til you cum , slut!
    Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you 'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time , you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don 't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can 't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you 're into this kind of clip , right? The kind of clip where a hot girl instructs you on how to accept your gay nature and act on it? That 's good , My little faggot. This is a good start.

This clip will do a few things : 1.) intensify your craving for cock , 2.) make you crave cock more than a woman 's body , and 3.) prep you for a true cumguzzling experience.

How will I do this? Well , I have prepared a plethora of delicious , thick , juicy cocks for your hungry eyes to gawk at and stroke to. You are only permitted to stroke when I allow you to , and stroke to what I allow you to.

When the only thing present on screen is My naked body , then you are not allowed to stroke. When My naked body is accompanied by a huge , delicious cock you wish to get facefucked by , your attention can only be directed at said cock. This is a part of your training. You 'll understand this if you purchase and view this clip.

Your end goal is to swallow a real man 's load , right? Well , I think I know one way to help you practice : eating your own load. I will walk you through this , too. Do not fret , this is all a step closer to the end goal. Allow yourself to drift away in all of your desires and succumb to My conditioning.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION : 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE 500 % markup /true loser tax : MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter : @ThePrincessMiki Website : WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Sniffing in nice and deep , taking big old whiffs for me. Get your substance of choice and inhale /drink whenever I tell you to as I turn you into a mindless , gooning slave for me. It 's time for another Intox-Fantasy , mental programming session with yours truly!
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 823 MiB
    Download From AnzFile