Page 5954 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 495454545854590459445952595359545955595659646004605464546954 ... LastLast
Results 59,531 to 59,540 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you 'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they 're so dirty but you can 't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's now time to worship my feet , slave. You are only allowed to worship dirty feet because you 're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and meticulous. Don 't stop till they 're absolutely clean. A good slave is a patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don 't get greedy. Don 't move too fast and don 't get so excited. Now you may kiss them only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping.
    Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don 't get too excited. Pace yourself.
    Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
    Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 've just been walking around the yard and now I want you to get on the ground at my feet while I wiggle them in your face.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little Step-Brother 's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I 'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little Step-Brother 's friend is behind me , watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
    Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom video and the name "Cody" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Start off wearing sexy panties. Talk about how horny you are and you need to be fucked. Start rubbing your body. Focus on your neck and nipples. Tell me to play with my cock for you. Start rubbing your pussy and continue to tell me to stroke my dick/cock for you Play with pussy and use vibrator on clit while you moan. Talk about how you need my dick and we should finish together POV simulate me fucking you. Continue simulated sex. Describe how you are going to cum. Tell me when and where to cum for you." Looking for your very own custom video? Visit watchbrooke.com!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 20 min 13 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tonight you are going to ditch your Valentine 's Day date and get fucked up with Me instead! I know you love P0ppers , and so do I. So tonight you 'll undergo My coerced Loaded JOI and learn something new : GOONING. I recently learned what this word means and I 'm going to teach you how to goon - how to edge over and over , get higher and higher , and reach a subspace where you 're in a perpetual state of verging on orgasm. I 'm going to make you forget all about your date. Disappear into My shiny ass , My perfect tits , pink sparkly high heels. Be My Valentine. Get fucked up into oblivion with Me and reach a state of eternal bliss!
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 27 s
    Size: 586 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
    Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First , just take this pill to relax. Now that 's better , don 't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
    Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut...
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are going to need some duct tape and your dick. You are going to stroke for me , get nice and hard for me. This is going to be painful , especially if you have a lot of hair.
    I want you to be able to cum , you 're going to really have to work for this orgasm. I want you to hurt for me , to show me what you are willing to do for me. I want this to be a reality check and realize that this is what you deserve ,
    This is one way of showing me what you are willing to do for me. (Lots of encouragement in this video!)
    Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Size: 284 MiB
    Download From AnzFile