Page 5953 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 495354535853590359435951595259535954595559636003605364536953 ... LastLast
Results 59,521 to 59,530 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy 's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me , she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear. I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip "
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 3.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 4 of Twelve Days of Christina. It's getting cold outside isn't it. You know what that means right? Hard nipples all the time! My man has no complaints about it. He's the lucky stud that gets to lick, suck, and play with them. But that's something a loser like you wouldn't know anything about. Hot hard nipples aren't for losers. You don't get to touch them. No way. You just get to look at these hot hard nips through my shirt. It's too bad isn't it. But you'll take what you can get won't you!?
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
    Size: 3.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles ,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom ) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard -core degrade you for being the P0ppers slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It 's so easy to find out what makes you weak.You love worshiping my tits , you love obsessing over them. Good thing for you , I enjoy making you even more desperate. It 's your lucky day , you get to stare , you get stroke , and you get to become even more obsessed!
    Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
    +50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 557 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I talk about what you 'd like me to do to your cock.. but you know what? That 's never going to happen!
    Instead all you get to do is jerk off per my instructions.
    Includes : Stripping , countdowns , teasing , stop and go , and cum denial.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

[Custom video. The name Fluffy is used a few times ] Your dick gets so hard for me in these tiny little bikinis , doesn 't it? It 's not often that you get to see a woman so Exposed-Fantasy. It 's not often that you get to stroke whilst enjoying so much flesh , so soak it in. Tease your dick as I pour oil all over my tight curves. My big tits , peachy ass , long legs...you 're just loving watching that pussy get drenched and wet as I dirty talk to you , aren 't you? I mindfuck you into submission , explaining why I really don 't think it 's a good idea that I show you my pussy , given that you 're an innocent little virgin. Don 't you think it 'd ruin your 'sex life ', remove all of the excitement and anticipation from what is currently so sacred? Do you really want to earn my nudity today? I 'll give you a few tasks to complete if you do...but I 'm telling you...I can be very persuasive...and even as I peel off my slingshot bikini to reveal my tits , even as I drop my thong , fully nude in front of you , you might find yourself looking away , wanting to retain your innocence after all...
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don 't even think you like tits , ass , or pussy anymore. You really crave dick. Go ahead , let 's give it a little test run....What do you want the most?
    Add a Mark UP Code to your Order :
    10 % 'ADD MORE '
    20 % 'Pay Up!'
    25 % 'LOSER FEE '
    50 % 'Sissy Tax '
    75 % 'PAY MORE '
    100 % 'LOVE BUNNY '
    500 % 'INTOX TAX '
    1000 % 'GO BIG '
    SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100 % accurate! For this test you will need your small dick , sharpie , ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well , buy & find out! You won 't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile