Page 5913 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 491354135813586359035911591259135914591559235963601364136913 ... LastLast
Results 59,121 to 59,130 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We love that you were able to give us an A in the class Professor. Our Step-Parents were so proud. Now it is time for us to reward you like we said we would. Why don 't you take out that cock and jerk it for us? We want to strip tease and tantalize you as we bring you to the edge and telling you to touch that cock just for us. (JOI , JOE , twins , topless , strip tease , dancing , school girls )
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk in , sit down and answer the questions you ask me , while crossing and uncrossing my legs and dangling my shoes , and then I notice you looking at my legs and feet. "Are you looking at my legs and my feet? You 're a pervert!" Then you tell me you have an idea , you want to become my sugar Step-Daddy. You give me some money and tell me I have to make you happy. "Wow , thank you Step-Daddy! What can I do to please you? You want to jerk off while you watch me? OK." I give you JOI , teasing you with my pantyhose and feet , telling you all the slutty outfits I 'm going to wear for you and all the slutty things I 'm going to let you do to me. Eventually I beg for you to cum all over my face.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

8 :36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera , high resolution
    Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION * There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes , you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 282 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Boss we really loved that **** show we gave you from the break room last time. We can not stop thinking about it. Now that we are in this hotel room , company paid of course , we are thinking you should take your cock out and let us watch you stroke it. It 's our favorite. Watching you. As we tease you , as you worship our tits and seduce you into allowing us to watch you jerk. Includes : Role Play , Secretary , Fantasy , Fetish , Jerk Off Instruction , Jerk Off Encouragement , Watching , Strip Tease , Hand Bra , Dirty Talk , Light Taboo , Classy Secretaries
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom clip I did for a little **** dick "Hi , I 'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion , you ask me if I know why she thinks I 'd need them but I say I don 't. You say that 's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis , you ask me if that 's true but I say I think it 's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse , you ask if I find you attractive , I say yes so you ask if that 's true and you don 't have a small cock then why wouldn 't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me , right now I 'm giving of a real **** dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused , I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it , you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis , both in length and girth , you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear , doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it 's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of **** dick "
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
    Size: 2.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Indica is slammed at work. Slipping her tight heels on and off under the table at her desk catches her bosses eyes. Indica , dangles her tight heels from her sweaty , sexy , fishnet pantyhose. Indica notices how weak it makes her boss. So she slips her heels on and off , over and over again till she finally throws them off and gives him instructions to stroke it. Indica lets him finish and goes back to work.
    Models: IndicaFetish

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Size: 874 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you 're just dying to lick my feet. How you 'd love to run your tongue across my pink soles. Well you can 't do that as good as me , so you 'll just have to watch me do it to myself instead.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The first time is always the hardest. It 's difficult to get over that fear of trying something new and so taboo. I promise it 's not that hard once you follow all of my instructions and build up to the finale. I will gently guide you without any humiliation and take you somewhere you have never been. It will start with just a little lick and then it will be all gone. How long have you fantasized about what it would be like to taste your own cum? It 's time to follow through on it and eat it just for Me.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Those sensual arches , those sexy toes , Tasha knows the effect her feet have on a foot boy like you. As she teases them inches from your face , she encourages you to stroke as you take in her cute feet. Worship them and be a good horny addict for Tasha. Beg her for a sensual foot job. Tasha has the feet of your dreams!!
    Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 740 MiB
    Download From AnzFile