Page 5865 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 486553655765581558555863586458655866586758755915596563656865 ... LastLast
Results 58,641 to 58,650 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello little subbies....Back for more? It 's time for your training. I flaunt my perfect figure , and shake my fat ass right in your stupid little face. You bow down to me , and watch in awe as I rub my beautiful body down in oil. I teach you how to properly worship a true Goddess. You belong to me now.
    Models: eveblack

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

step By step you will Be Come My own Kinky Obedient slave , will see how you can resist your feelings , For your Goddess!Its so easy to make you feel weak and horny so &lt ; i want you to to keep your self right on the edge , but remember NO ORGASM!Resist , and Obey My Evil Wish.That will be hard for such weak... horny But Very Good BOY
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been able to convince yourself that it 's possible to escape.. but here you are , back again. That undeniable urge to be transformed into a perfect beta slut for Me. You need a perfect Goddess to train you , as much as you need food or water. Eat , drink , and serve Me. You 're ready to give it all up , all your reservations , for My perfect ass.. willing to do anything and everything to please Me.
    Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been able to convince yourself that it 's possible to escape.. but here you are , back again. That undeniable urge to be transformed into a perfect beta slut for Me. You need a perfect Goddess to train you , as much as you need food or water. Eat , drink , and serve Me. You 're ready to give it all up , all your reservations , for My perfect ass.. willing to do anything and everything to please Me.
    Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want to get you completeyl trashed and I want you to jerk your cock whilst you do. You 're going to follow my instructions , following my hand movements on your cock and sniffing your when I tell you to. Each time you sniff I want you to say "I love you Elouise " afterwards. Inhale nice and deep for me , I 'm going to completely fuck up your head before I tell you to cum , with a little surprise challenge afterwards
    Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 753 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a real mind bending session planned for you today. I know how much you like getting fucked up and Intox-Fantasy on My power. I want you to sniff yourself silly while I guide you and your pathetic cock into complete weakness for Me. You just have to do exactly what I tel you to.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 27 min 35 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 've been wearing my stockings and heels all day long - I know that gets your cock hard already. I want you jerking off while I stick my heels in your face.. breathe in and smell my foot scent! I also stick my stockinged foot in your face.. I want you to smell that too! And you know I want that cum all over my heels!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You just love stroking your cock for Me. But you know what would make it even better? I have just the thing for you today. Don 't worry , it won 't hurt. Just take a sniff with Me. Go on and hold it in. Feel the high rush throughout your body. There 's nothing like it. It makes each stroke feel that much better. Don 't stop stroking for Me , loser! I know this can be hard. it 's all so much. your dick and your mind are totally overwhelmed.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 802 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a loser and you know it. The more you sniff in those p0pp3rs the dumber you get , but you can 't help it. Can you? You will be right in your element for this clip because you are going to sniff those brain cells away. It feels so good to have that outer body experience and have someone as perfect as me tell you how to do it. You love touching yourself while your high and int0xicat3d. My humiliating words and curvy body put you in a state of mind that you will do anything I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Be. Prepared. To. Spend. It infuriates insecure men when I use males , when I get them all stupid and horny and take their money. It drives them crazy that their weakness is so transparent , that they are so vulnerable and that I take advantage of that so easily. But not you. You embrace it. It 's so sexy when I demand tributes from you , when I hold my hand out knowing that you won 't skip a beat , that you 'll never hesitate , that you 'll always give me exactly what I demand. It drives some Dommes crazy that I don 't lift a finger , that I don 't have to touch a slave , that I work from home and still have the nerve to hold a whip and call myself a Dominatrix. I 'm spoiled and lazy! But that doesn 't anger you , that only turns you on more. I get whatever I want from whoever I want. I don 't work , I just play and that 's what I deserve. Stroke and admire me. Stroke and obey your bratty Goddess. Spend , stroke , serve , repeat.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 25 s
    Size: 815 MiB
    Download From AnzFile