Page 580 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8048053057057857958058158259063068010801580 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
    Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 765 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on therapy technique.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 119 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it's time to pay foot bitch.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 81.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You won't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Marceline Powers - iwantclips

Models: Marceline Powers

Duration: 3 min 38 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 29.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so beneath ME. You come to Me begging for abuse and to be controlled. I want to smash your face with My feet until you are suffocated!!! Take your place at My FEET and accept your role as My footslave. Gag on My long toes while I shove them down your stupid throat! Just imagine being consumed by the sweat from my feet & tasting MY feet while I choke you with My toes!! I know it makes you weak... Now give in to your addiction and buy this clip for you to watch over and over and over and over...
    Models: GODDESSMK

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Someone like you could never be allowed to receive a footjob from ME, but you are privileged to lick My boyfriends cum off of My perfect feet with your nasty little tongue. I hope you come prepared with some clamps or clothespins to cause some pain to that disgusting little dick of yours. I can't wait to abuse you and make you my little clean up bitch!
    Models: GODDESSMK

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile