Page 5776 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 477652765676572657665774577557765777577857865826587662766776 ... LastLast
Results 57,751 to 57,760 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me , because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i 'm going to tell you when to sniff P0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter , teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body Intox-Fantasy spell inhaling your P0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff P0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your P0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS oppers , coerced Intox-Fantasy , Loaded , jerk off instruction , pussy worship , ass worship , goddess worship , cum countdown , tit worship , mesmerize , mind fuck , masturbation instruction , femdom pov , brainwash , long legs , high heels , JOI , eyes , eye contact , eye fixation , green eyes , ass tease , femdom goddess
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(custom video , name used a few times throughout the video ).
    As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things : get high on p0pprz , clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch , you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of **** -sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
    Here 's what you are going to do for me today : I want you to sniff p0p.perz , one nostril , second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing , and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails , soft wrinkly soles...
    Besides being a total nasty foot slut , you love cock! know about your secret : You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can 't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
    After a cum coutdown , you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 565 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
    Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I 'm teasing you in my tiny pink knickers , fucking myself with a dildo til they soak up all my white cream , stuffing them deep in my cunt and talking dirty to you until you cum as I tell you to.
    Models: AoifeOneal

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 323 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THESE PANTIES OR A BLACK THONG ARE FOR SALE...
    BUY THEM AND THEM WATCH ME TEASING YOU AND MAKING YOU CUM FOR MY PANTIES....
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can 't resist the scent of Me , you 're losing your mind as soon as you think about My wet panties on your face.Today you 'll sniff them and jerk off to My perfect scent.
    Models: annalynne07

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know that ever since I married your Step-Uncle you 've had the hots for me , but leaving a camera in my room to watch me undress is totally unacceptable! I 'm totally telling him what a pathetic creep you are...unless...well , I have an idea! I heard that with your Step-Grandfathers passing , he left you a big amount of money. We could make all your sad , pathetic , creepy little fantasies come true and we can start right now! All you need to do is cut me a little check whenever I want! We wouldn 't want anyone to find out our secret now would we? You poor little thing , you 're mine now and you will do as I say! I own you and you love it.
    Models: Danni Gibson

Duration: 14 min 52 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it 's time to pay foot bitch.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

C 'mon Silly Subs ~if you truly can 't figure out what this simple clip is about from the title alone do I really even want someone as dense as you as a Sub , anyhow?! Likely not. LOL It doesn 't take a rocket scientist to figure out what my videos are about.....read the title , the tags , it should be obvious ,Genius. lol Go get your headphones , your lube and YOUR WALLET to buy this clip!
    Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you feel when you send tributes : adrenaline rush , almost getting goosebumps. The excitement of making this unfair transaction , because let 's face it. I won 't give you anything back. Make me giggle again at your stupidity. Send tributes while I am teasing you with my big naturals. I am so out of your league.
    Use markups codes to show your admiration :
    + 20 % - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50 % - VIRGIN4EVA + 100 % - DRAINED4EVA + 1000 % - PAYPIG4EVA
    Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile