Page 5763 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 476352635663571357535761576257635764576557735813586362636763 ... LastLast
Results 57,621 to 57,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 956 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The names all in the title. Sexy dancing tease. Watch me move my body, shake my ass.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
    Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this big beautiful black man... he's the total opposite of you. He's so big and muscular, with a HUGE cock. You're just a measly little sissy with an inadequate penis.... you exist to be a cuckold for Me and My BBC! I love teasing you as he rubs his hands all over My body.. kissing Me and pleasing Me in ways you could never DREAM of. Hahaha... doesn't it feel good to be cuckolded by such a perfect Alpha couple? Now you have a purpose: to be our sissy cuckold forever!
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
    Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 810 x 1 440
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
    *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!*
    includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments
    order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
    Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds'Sissy Training Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
    Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come on, show me your cock. I'm just curious. I know you're insecure about how small it is, but size doesn't matter. Really. I promise. Please let me see it? Hahaha! I didn't realize it would be *that* small. Here, let's take a picture of it. A little dick selfie, and then send it to me. I want to remember this. I've never seen anything so tiny attached to a man's body. You know what would be even funnier? To watch you try to jerk that minuscule dickie. I want to see what it looks like when it squirts. The world's tiniest fountain exploding with cum. Oh don't be so embarrassed; I'm not making fun of you. I really meant it when I said size doesn't matter. As long as you stay a virgin forever, of course, but I don't think that should be difficult for you. Just let me see that little thing explode. Come on. Don't you want to please me?
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 15 min 30 s
    Size: 379 MiB
    Download From AnzFile