Page 5749 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 474952495649569957395747574857495750575157595799584962496749 ... LastLast
Results 57,481 to 57,490 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its late and I have had a couple of drinks which has left me a little tipsy. As I'm sitting on the sofa relaxing and scrolling through my phone. You unexpectedly sneak into my house thinking that I was asleep. After realizing that you're my creepy pervert neighbor that's obsessed with my beautiful ebony ass, I give you a special treat that will definitely tease and humiliated a desperate ass addict like your self. By the way, how would your wife feel if she knew you were here?
    Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
    Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 19.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Legs that lead to heaven. That's what I have. Legs that make men like you so weak. Everywhere I go I see men eyeing me up and down. Admiring the whole package. Wishing that they were the ones that got to enjoy them. You know you like what you see. I know you're getting that feeling that you're never going to be able to get enough. They're so long and sexy. Irresistible. And they lead right up to the hottest ass. You're melting. You feel the need to touch yourself and worship them through your stroking. Growing effortlessly weaker and weaker for me. My bare legs drive you wild! Follow them to heaven.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'd better be flexible and have a big mouth.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ready for some fun huh my little loser. Look what I have here for you. Isn't this it so excited. Today you will do everything I say without question. I want you stroke for me just how I say. I have a special surprise for you. I will let you cum today but I want you to lay back and jerk so that cum will shoot all over that face and in your mouth. That's right. I bet you are nice and hard now even though you are scared. I want you to wank that cock for me, right now. I know it's your first time but you can do it. Jerk that cock just like this, good boy. Squeeze that cock for me. Good boy. You are going to love eating that cum for me. I know you want to please me. I bet you would love if I was there wanking you. Haha maybe if you are lucky that will happen. You better take that spunk like a good bitch. I don't care if you don't want to. I bet after you do it you will realize you love it! Go on empty those balls for me and try to get it all in that mouth of yours. Tell me, did you enjoy it? I know you did!- Lucy Zara
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you wanna play a game with me? Of course I am going to "help you & your cock out". Your going to do it MY way. Sexy little outfit, moving my body, telling you what to do to your dick. I win the bet & you know what, you get to win to! I know you need it, you need the release.
    Models: Mistress Chantel

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to lay with you until you can't take it any longer! I'm going to get you right to the edge and tease you. And when you finally cum, I'm going to make you eat it!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you've had a long day, thinking about me of course, and you're ready to wind down, have a little fun and get off. Well, I want to offer a little assistance and watch you stroke that cock I love so much. First I show you my nice, plump ass to get that cock rock hard so you can stroke it for me.Then I flaunt all of the perfect places you could cum, wondering where you'll choose to blow your load. I finish you off by presenting my perfect little pussy and ass for you to cum all over, because we both know how much you want to. ;] I just love encouraging you to jerk that cock just for me!
    Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 87.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I Just had the BEST sex ever! OMG I had him wear the vibrating ring & I came so hard! And Now that I'm on birth control, so did he! My clit is stil so swollen and puffy through my tiny soAcking wet silk thong, and you can even see my clit ring popping out like a cooked turkey!! Well your PATHETIC ass decides to show up EARLY to your ca$h meet session.Since I was heading to the bathroom to clean up anyway, I decided to make you useful. I make you into a little CUM SLUT & get on the floor & lick my panties clean. You need to lick every bit of my cum, and his! Every fucking drop. More starts dripping out the more you lick. Boy did he fill my perfect pussy up. That's what BIG Alpha males get to do! You know your a sissy and you are damn lucky to even become my cum slut!
    Models: MistressTaylorKnight

Duration: 14 min 42 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Pathetic little dog, I have you locked up in my apartment! I have just been fucking with some men and my pussy and ass are filled with cum! Guess what you little loser, your task is very simple, lick the cum from my pussy and ass! This is all you are good for, and the reason I keep you. To lick the sperm, and lick and eat my shit! You are nothing but a little cuckold for me anyways!
    I even spared some bonus sperm for you in a condom! So to be nice to you, I will put in on my ass and pussy, this is what you like right? To lick my beautiful ass and pussy even if it is covered in cum. So get that tongue working my pathetic cuckold! Lick!!
    Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 15 min 58 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile