Page 5709 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 470952095609565956995707570857095710571157195759580962096709 ... LastLast
Results 57,081 to 57,090 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't help but get all hard and horny when you see my big ass. It's so round and tight you can not ignore it. the only thing you can do is get your dick out and start stroking. The way I tease you and taunt you with my big ass is almost unbearable. My new yoga pants look so good and so does that little cotton thong hiding under them.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

coerced-fem This clip include:Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation, #Magic Transformation, #Sissy, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Task, #Sissy Training, #Sissy1, #Sissyboy, #Transformation Fetish,
    Don't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below:!!! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess, LoserPayMe, SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess, PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess, Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess, StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess, RipYouOff
    Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
    Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
    Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 888 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There isn't a single possibility that you could handle losing your virginity to me. I'm going to have you imagine multiple scenarios of what would happen; and, I guarantee in every single one you would fail and cum before fucking me. Just test yourself and see what you think. Once you hear and see me teasing you while describing every possible situation, you will believe me. You will completely agree that you couldn't handle me. But don't worry all the while I will be teasing you to cum for my body today. You're going to dedicate your virginity to me as it should be.

Consists of: VIRGIN DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, VIRGIN HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, VIRGIN FANTASY, MENTAL DOMINATION, CUM CONTROL ORGASM CONTROL, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love countdowns. I feel so sinfully in control as I slowly, deliciously count a man down to his orgasm, knowing that every second is an immense battle for him to contain all that cum from erupting.
    Countdowns are such a head fuck and I love to fuck with your head. Even when you know you don't have permission to cum at the end, it's like your beta brain is tricked into thinking it will, through that triggering sequence of descending numbers, bringing you dangerously close to the edge.
    Can you hold on through all these countdowns? Of course, there'll be a punishment if you fail...
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 24 min 48 s
    Size: 906 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dani knows how to ride a fat cock.
    Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 4 min 41 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard-on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again???
    This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions, pov, closeups, and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 939 MiB
    Download From AnzFile