Page 5697 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 469751975597564756875695569656975698569957075747579761976697 ... LastLast
Results 56,961 to 56,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 25.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 634 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You 've been tempted to buy a clip for awhile now but haven 't found the trigger to press "Buy ". WHAT are you waiting for?? Handing over your hard earned money to a sexy , young , woman with the ultimate "Girl Next Door " appeal and a kinky , seductive dominance is the best experience money can buy and luckily for you , you have plenty to keep this small token going! WEAR HEADPHONES TO MAXIMIZE THE ENVIRONMENT I 'VE CREATED FOR US Be A Good Boy And Use : IndirasPiggy - 500 % Cumtax - 100 % ClitTax - 50 % In doubt at checkout? Use "Addicted2indira " and ALWAYS be my GOOD BOY by ordering a custom clip!
    Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a HOT little game for you...it 's clearly SO challenging for you not to jerk off... so let 's see how long you go without touching yourself through this video. Can you last EVEN 3 MINUTES?! I wanna see.
    Models: Kruel Kylie

Duration: 3 min 59 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

come watch me tease you on my cute black crop top , letting my sweet tits come out and squeeze them to get some of my delicious milk out.
    Models: Latinaqueen

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Legs that lead to heaven. That 's what I have. Legs that make men like you so weak. Everywhere I go I see men eyeing me up and down. Admiring the whole package. Wishing that they were the ones that got to enjoy them. You know you like what you see. I know you 're getting that feeling that you 're never going to be able to get enough. They 're so long and sexy. Irresistible. And they lead right up to the hottest ass. You 're melting. You feel the need to touch yourself and worship them through your stroking. Growing effortlessly weaker and weaker for me. My bare legs drive you wild! Follow them to heaven.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you wanna play a game with me? Of course I am going to "help you & your cock out ". Your going to do it MY way. Sexy little outfit , moving my body , telling you what to do to your dick. I win the bet & you know what , you get to win to! I know you need it , you need the release.
    Models: Mistress Chantel

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little foot JOI with cute pink toes and soles
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you 've had a long day , thinking about me of course , and you 're ready to wind down , have a little fun and get off. Well , I want to offer a little assistance and watch you stroke that cock I love so much. First I show you my nice , plump ass to get that cock rock hard so you can stroke it for me.Then I flaunt all of the perfect places you could cum , wondering where you 'll choose to blow your load. I finish you off by presenting my perfect little pussy and ass for you to cum all over , because we both know how much you want to. ;] I just love encouraging you to jerk that cock just for me!
    Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 87.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p (Custom video order ) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves , taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time , you 're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well , all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who 's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn 't satisfy you , you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So , you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along , you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won 't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs , who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look , and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn -on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser ). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet , you 'll reward him with a mind -boggling footjob and maybe you 'll spare his life (but in fact , you have no intention of doing so ). But first he 'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm , cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you , he realizes he 's not doing a good job and whimpers , trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts , in the end you 've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view , and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores *
    INCLUDES : EXECUTRIX - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV