Page 5689 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 468951895589563956795687568856895690569156995739578961896689 ... LastLast
Results 56,881 to 56,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This vid is awesome. It's a fun, casual vid which shows real life worship between myself & my personal slave. He is completely in love with my ass (just like u). He loves the way it smells & it's a big treat for him to worship it after I've been working out. So if you love my ass too...& like yoga pants, handjobs & authentic real-world FemDom/Goddess Worship you will really enjoy this more natural style vid. More of me just being me, naturally Dominant & playful.
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had opened up a Happy Endings Massage Parlour as part of Trisha's Franchise chain but I had not been doing that well and the landlord had been chasing me for the rent and sent a bailiff round from the James company to seize my assets. The Bailiff soon realised I didn't have much in the way of saleable assets so we did a bit of negotiation and he was happy to receive a massage as payment, so I got him stripped off and on the bed and I got to work on his assets. I gently rubbed oil into his back and thighs and his Pert Little Bottom before turning him over and getting to work on his very stiff and very large cock, I massaged the oil into his balls and pulled back his foreskin and rubbed oil into his bell end. He was getting very excited indeed and soon had loosened my dress and was fondling my big juicy tits which I made good use of by giving him a Tit Wank but I just couldn't wait any longer I just had to take his throbbing knob into my mouth and deep in my Throat. I sucked his cock until it was ready for me ride, so I slipped off my knickers and climbed on board and started to fuck him reverse cowgirl and there was no way I was getting off in a hurry and when I briefly did it was just to turn round so he could fondle and suck my breasts while thrusting his cock deep inside me. Time to fuck me doggy so I bend over ready, my wet Cunt still dripping from the fucking I had already received and then I am entered from behind and fucked wildly as I yelp and beg for more, then I am laid on my back and fucked in the missionary position until at last he is ready to cum and I lick and wank his cock until he shoots his load all over my face and neck. Savana xxx
    Models: Auntie Trisha

Duration: 31 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Multiple Countdowns. Ruined Orgasms. Endless edging. Sensual stripping until I'm completely naked. CEI Foreplay. Sweet, teasing verbal seduction that amplifies your craving for cum with each word. Double binds. Cum Play. More than one chance to go through with it. This clip was as exciting and fun for me to film as it will be for you to watch. This clip has it all. It will make you swallow that delicious cum and, in the end, that's all you need to know.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 26 min 14 s
    Size: 685 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I did it again. I created the best jerk off instruction clip you will ever lay eyes on. I know you want to see this sexy tease while jerking right in front of me. I will use these erotic instructions to take you to the ultimate level of pleasure and submission in all the right ways. I can make you fall in love with my body, my teasing, and ultimately the hottest cum countdown you will ever experience. Click "Add To Cart" and get ready for the best JOI you will ever see.

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Even you have a needledick you still enjoy to be humiliated arent you loser?
    Your **** dick is nothing more than an amusement and entertaining way for Me I hate dickless beta creatures like you...you are disgusting but i still enjoy a good laugh
    Models: SophieEden

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 96.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maybe you've thought about eating your cum but you always chicken out...or maybe you've eaten your own load hundreds of times. Either way one thing is universally true: you need the right motivation to ear your hot jizz, don't you? Well trust Me when I say that I have all the motivation you need in this sexy hot clip. I know exactly what will motivate you to eat your own cum, and I'm going to have you swallowing every last drop for Me in no time.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, forcing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Size: 630 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A deliciously difficult and potentially painful edging and CBT red light green light style game is your task to complete for today. You'll be free stroking as I explain the rules, and then the tease begins...you stop and start stroking as and when I say, and as you've already agreed to only being allowed to come if you follow my instructions to the letter...well...let's just say you can't really back out of anything I instruct you to do during your hands off downtime, can you now? With around 2 minutes remaining, you're teetering on the edge and this is your chance to cum. But it won't be easy. In fact, my goal is to completely ruin your orgasm. With any luck, I'll push you right to the edge before I yell STOP, and you'll have to watch your dick ruin itself as the cum seeps out. But who knows; perhaps you're excellent at controlling your orgasm. Play and see. Try to cum.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me show off my sexy heels and then barefoot and do a foot job!
    Models: jennababex0

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Size: 9.39 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Transforming into My financial slave is the natural law of your life!
    Models: MistressMK

Duration: 3 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 480
    Size: 54.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile