Page 5684 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 468451845584563456745682568356845685568656945734578461846684 ... LastLast
Results 56,831 to 56,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What's one thing that jerkaholics like you don't deserve? Orgasms. Not straight away, at least. You need to prove to me that you can follow instructions first. So I've created this clip, with a weeks worth of edging for you. Each day, touch yourself to the assigned clip, but DON'T cum until I give you permission. Can you handle the challenge?
    Jerkaholics use my Markup Codes:
    50% Markup LOVEKITTY
    100% Markup ADOREKITTY
    1000% Markup WORSHIPKITTY
    Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 26 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.87 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today, quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way,mutt. Now, this special itch will be only satisfied by me, each time you will have to hold your breath, 7 seconds,there'll be a timer for each,no more no less, it will become more frequent, more erratic, you may stroke as I let you, when I tell you to stop you stop,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie, your brain will evaporate quick, brainless stroke to my curvy body, no more thinking no more choices for you, I'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one, overpowering you with my sexual magic, pulling you deep into a mindless state, dumb & jerking, dumb & fucked.
    Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For this clip you will need the following items to play: P0pp.erz, drinks, shot glass, dildo, rubber bands/or/rope), real butter.
    The video is shot with hazy/dreamy look.
    Are you are to get fucked up for your Princess? You enjoy performing humiliating tasks for me and entertain me while i laugh at you. Here's how we play: you take a shot, then you sniff p0pp.erzz and then i will give you humiliating tasks. By the time we are done, you will be completely intoxicate.ed and fucked up. I know you crave to be a little fag boy, suck dicks, fuck your ass so get ready to do that. You will be my puppet, i will control you throughout the whole video, making sure you get to the lowest possible level.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 18 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 691 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Attentive pain is such a wonderful compliment for the sub who serves well. Pain, humiliation, and perhaps a chance to blow your load with my permission. My approval is all you need and when Miss Rabbit decides it's time to earn it, you fall to your knees and suffer dutifully. You'll love watching Me tease you in this beautiful beta-bought lingerie, especially when you're smearing toothpaste or icy hot on your drippy dick for Me. Don't worry, that's not all. How could I ever praise good boys with such a light dose of torment? You'll be spanking yourself with a wooden spatula/spoon/small flat paddle, too! Are you squirming with uncomfortable delight? Good. You need this. You'll also need rubber bands because my benevolence does not end at the pasting and the slapping of your pathetic body. Your balls deserve a nice, tight, approving hug too. It's going to hurt, boy, but the pain I deliver to you is a compliment!
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 20 min 58 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love to make you hurt, squeal and cry out in pain. Your cock and balls are absolutely worthless to me and everyone else. You're pain is my pleasure and it is so much fun to make you inflict pain to your cock and balls by my command. Every little punch, slap, pinch and squeeze brings me a lot of entertainment.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suffering in pain for Me is so special and sexy. It really shows your dedication to Me. I like seeing you whimper and cry as I laugh at your pain. You deserve to be in pain and it feels good doing it for Mistress Riley Reyes. The smile it puts on My face makes you eager to please. Rubber bands, clothes pins, spanks and smacks...lets see how much pain tolerance you have bitch!
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

[Custom, no name] I corner you and make you admit to your panty fetish. I make you sit still and watch me parading my selection of pretty thongs in front of you, swaying my hips and drawing your nose in between my perfect ass cheeks. Are you gonna be my new panty bitch? (No humiliation)
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 13 min 37 s
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video, Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man, and i (of course) enjoy more than one cock.
    Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, fisted my ass, and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
    Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wake up horny and decide to start grinding away at my pillow until I cum.
    Models: NataliaGrey

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile