Page 5676 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 467651765576562656665674567556765677567856865726577661766676 ... LastLast
Results 56,751 to 56,760 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at my body in my sexy red lingerie, which bares my breasts and ass so teasingly. Look at my smiling, pretty face. My shiny black high heels. You don't have limits when I'm in charge. I'm the cum puppeteer, and you're my ever jerking puppet. You will cum on command. This is a fast paced cum training session. There's no chance to catch your breath or give your balls a rest; your only purpose is to make that cock spurt. You won't believe how many orgasms I milk out of your cock in less than a half hour. I won't stop until your balls are milked dry and your cock is rubbed raw. I want ALL your cum today. And even then, even when you think you're totally drained, I'll won't be finished with you. We're going to push past your orgasmic limits and set a new cum record today.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I hope you're hungry because we're going to prepare you a snack. Nutritious and full of protein. You'll have to do most of the work, I'll provide you with a recipe and inspiration though. Make sure you have two pieces of toast ready, then look into my deep cleavage as I tease you with my big natural tits, and jerk your cock as I tell you to. Big or small, it doesn't matter. Jerk to my beautiful titties and let my cum countdown help you prepare a yummy snack.
    Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
    Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Illianna loves sucking cock, loves making him explode inside her mouth... She blows him until he cums all over her tongue
    Models: Illianna

Duration: 12 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing, snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
    Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You may have heard me encouraging your masturbatory death grip in a few of my clips, but this is the first clip where I'm going to really focus on just that. I'm not going to simply explain the death grip, I'm going to give you the unforgettable experience! The death grip is a MUST for my desperate jerk junkies. I'll explain why I'm encouraging this habit inside the clip for maximum effect! I want your mind swimming with questions as to why I'm encouraging you to stroke harder and harder for me until you simply melt into submission and cease to care.
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For the next 20+ minutes, your cock and your balls are my toys. Your manhood is offered up and ready for me to do whatever I want with: to tease, to torture, to edge, to make suffer. Every word that passes through my sweet lips will be your command. There'll be nothing damaging, nothing a good boy can't handle, so you'll have no excuses.

But you won't want to resist. When I strip off my shorts and reveal my tiny thong underneath, you'll be begging for more pain. Each round of edging makes the torment even more intense, the pain and pleasure mingling together, until you can't tell where one ends and the other begins.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 15 s
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing makes me cum harder than a little tug on my throat.. so I set up a little solo predicament bondage. every time my pussy gets the filling it needs... the cord yanks my collar for a lil, taking away my ability to breath
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
    Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are in the main FTV house on the marble stairs that I loved shooting on so much... here Danielle pulls out all the GIANT toys FTV has. I've never played with them so we do a comparison as to what toys we will like most and how far we think they will fit. This is a fun and flirt video that really shows how Danielle and I played together on my trip out
    Models: rennaryann

Duration: 19 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 557 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're gonna let you jerk off. The catch is you're going to do it while we tell you how much you suck and flip you off. In fact, you're ONLY allowed to jerk it when we flip you the bird. We put our finger down, you stop touching it! Got it, loser?
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 840
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile