Page 5675 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 467551755575562556655673567456755676567756855725577561756675 ... LastLast
Results 56,741 to 56,750 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's Valentine's Day and wow do I have the perfect night planned for us! I'm not going to fuck just one guy tonight, not two guys, but THREE guys. That's right

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hunny I know for so long youve felt inadequate with Me, especially when you compare yourself to My ex boy friend. Honestly you really should just embrace it. There is no way you could EVER make Me feel as good as he did. Well tonight hes coming over because I want you to really see for yourself just how GOOD he fucks your wife. Im even wearing YOUR favorite lingerie and the new diamond necklace, both which you paid for. And well, Im ready for him to fuck My brains out. His cock is just so juicy and delicious, and he really knows how to please Me. After all, we were together for 5 years and we fucked like rabbits the entire time. So why dont you go ahead and start by making yourself useful and tidying up a bit around our place. Oh and then make sure to bring us both a glass of champagne. If youre a good boy I wont even tie your hands this time while you watch Me get pounded *hehe*
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Topics include: lingerie, cuckolding, teasing, small penis humiliation, ass worship, and more.
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know how you've been paying $200/hour for My personal trainer? Well.. I have to let you in on a little secret. He's not JUST My personal trainer, lol, I'm also fucking him. That big black former athlete

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely **** from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page, baby! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
    **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

To my cuckold: "I think you'd make a great Step-Pa but I don't want to have sex with you & I don't think you should pass on your inadequate genes...so I'm going to fuck an alpha male & get pregnant by him. You can watch while I get bred." Nice CREAMPIE at the end!
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That was the maximum penalty for my girlfriend. She constantly makes around with my friend and thinks I notice that not, but it was severely punished today. From fun her boyfriend and I tied to the chair and she did not know what was happening. And then I fucked in front of her eyes YOUR Lover. Geil with what pleasure he durchfickt me and it worried me. Then he squirts his hot cum in her mouth and all this before YOUR eyes.
    Models: DirtyTina

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 1: You used to be Taylor's boyfriend. You whined about her wanting to fuck other guys but you couldn't please her. You said that you needed a break so she told you she would dispose of you because there really is no reason for her to be with you.. You decided to break up but she doesn't care. Now you live in the same house still and you have to watch her get ready to go out with other men. How can she resist teasing you
    Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 883 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 3. Go get part 1 and 2 if you don't have them yet! This is last part to the set! Find out all the naughty things your ex did now that she cut your pathetic ass from her life!
    Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 18 min 43 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In a similar vein to my much-loved'Try To Cum Game' clip, I present to you another CBT Edging Challenge JOI. I have two cards; one blue, one green, and you'll be receiving multiple countdowns from me in this fishnet bodysuit, nipple pasties, and sexy heels. However, only one of these countdowns is a cum countdown; the rest, are ball punches. Will your dick be **** and your balls bruised, unable to explode when I give the green light? Or do you get hornier during ball abuse, your cock throbbing jerking off to my encouragement and trying to make it through the pain? Cum if you can, boys!
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile