Page 5594 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 459450945494554455845592559355945595559656045644569460946594 ... LastLast
Results 55,931 to 55,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After leaving my hose slut tied in the corner with my worn hosiery encasing its head, I was sure it was more than straining to get that cock unlocked. Since it's been undergoing intensive shoe, boot & stocking slave training, fucking my heels and hose is the only sex it ever gets! This time I tied up those aching balls with another pair of tights and instructed it to hump my smooth sheer leg until it drizzled its load all over my hose. Of course, it gets down and licks it all up like a good pantyhose whore. I should never have to ask twice.
    Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 589 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 2 of the cumslut training. Master has enslaved the MILF principal, and made her fire the ugly bitch of a cheerleader coach and had her replaced by me the number one slut the sexy swim coach. This time it's up to me to enslave the entire cheerleader squad and I will only pick the sluts who are thirsty, hungry filthy lil cock sluts desperate for cock and cum. I prepared a protein shake for every cheerleader (little do they know it completely 100% full of master's cum) and tell them they have to take their shake. This is a test, the ones who swallow all of the cum will be kept and the ones who spit it out and can't finish it will be kicked off the team for being useless ugly bitches incapable of swallowing. They are of no use to master and clearly not greedy cumsluts like the rest of the girls who are practically licking the shakers clean every drop licked. Now the real training begins, to be a good slut they must be able to take cock and cum in all holes and I show them how to suck, deepthroat, gag and get facefucked and take a big load of hot spunk on their face and it drips down into theirs mouths they will love the taste and smell of master's cum. They must worship his cock and do a cheer to beg for his cock and cum. Next the must be able to ride, master will grow tired after fucking his entire team of sluts all day so they must be able to sit and bounce on masters dick until they drain his balls dry. Begging to be filled with cum and impregnated, master wants to breed his bitches and fill them will all his cum, no need to take any pill you must stop in order for master to knock you up. Young, dumb and full of cum that what you will be. So much cum flowing out of your cunt that you lick it up and taste it, you love masters cum. Now you must take his cock in your ass too, now most of you are inexperienced at anal unlike me if you want to reach pro level you must have a plug in your ass 24/7 so your ass is always stretched and ready to take master's dick. Until master stretches you out like me you will need your plug wedged up your asses. Master will fill your asses with his hot cum and it will drip out, you will suck your fingers clean and taste your ass and lick his cock clean after he fucks your ass. Ass to mouth whores you will become. Master even likes to switch between holes so he fills you up with excess cum and lets it drip out everywhere. Sometimes master will want his friends to fuck your holes too, cause he gets paid to share his whores and you will take another dick along with his to get double penetration when told to do so. Only when master gives you permission to take cock for money you will do so, otherwise you belong to him and only take his cock and cum. The cheer squad will make good money for master this way and he'll even want to ram two cock in your pussy at once and fill all your holes for gangbangs. Master will be pleased to see which bitch can take the most dick and which of you is the nastiest slut. You will be full with so much cock and cum that when you get pregnant you wont know who the Step-Father is of your whore baby. Master loves to fuck with his bitches
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wake up horny and decide to start grinding away at my pillow until I cum.
    Models: NataliaGrey

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little, beta jerk addict has come to beg for permission to cum again. You think it's gonna be that simple? No. Keep edging. Keep begging.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 23 min 24 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you're a buttboy in every sense of the word. you love to stare and worship My perfect butt, especially when it's in shiny attire. you also love to stick things in your butt. Today you'll need a big dildo and a bottle of butt slut maker. you know what I mean. Taking a whiff at My direction will help you stretch your ass open. Just pop and drop down on it. Stare at My ass while you ride that big dildo. Take another whiff and stroke your cock for My ass. Don't finish though. I want you to fuck your ass with that big toy while you sniff again. Let it rub your prostate and make you orgasm anally. We're not done yet. There's a mess to be cleaned. Lick it all up and swallow it for Me buttslut. Now, don't cum again until I saw that you can.
    Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wouldn't take a **** without knowing its history and possible side effects, right? I will teach you something about P0ppers that you will find absolutely fascinating. And then I will show you how to use it in a way that will feel incredible.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 659 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how naughty and kinky you are, how excited you've been to give up control and explore new avenues of pleasure. Well today is the day we make all of those dreams come true. I want you to pull out that cage and key, lock that cock, and give up all of your control for me. Then I want you to pull out that bottle of those naughty fumes and take some nice big long whiffs. Feel good? Great! Now the last thing to do is get yourself nice and horny WITHOUT touching your cock and get ready to have the orgasm of a lifetime, today we are hitting that G spot.
    Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 28 min 18 s
    Size: 2.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh You have **** dick! Your dick is so little....You are so pathetic...huh...But I have something that gonna make Your Tiny dick grow...See my Huge Tits full of milk over here!!! Suck it! Lick that milk, baby dick boy!)
    So Im lactating POV style while giving You SPH insults)XX
    There is also natural sneeze in the scene)xx
    Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 080
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV , Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she 's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
    Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV, Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
    Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile