Page 5586 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 458650865486553655765584558555865587558855965636568660866586 ... LastLast
Results 55,851 to 55,860 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a sensual & intense vid as my poor slave rides the edge of an orgasm...I bring him close and then stop over and over training him to learn orgasm control...
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As I tease you with my strong, thick powerful legs you are to remain there like a good boy, doing only as I say when I say. While showing off how strong my thick quads are and sexy svelte calves you will be hypn0tized. So sit back and enjoy. *This was a custom. Name occasionally used throughout.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 57.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yeah, i know your weaknesses and yeah I'm playing with them. You're extremely excited in your pants at this view. My legs, ass and power. Always have and always will, make you my weak, wanking, wallet. Robotically wanking, worshiping and splurging, to my luscious legs and ass. Simple seductive, authoritative, instructions and i jerk your credit card off.
    Use a mark up code for me: WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 392 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

At first I start with some high heels and stockings. To really get you crazy. I take them off slowly later on. Making your head spin. My legs are one big mind fuck. I play with your emotions and get your cock to ache... all while showing off my high heels and legs. I know exactly what drives you crazy. Stare at my long perfect tanned and toned legs. My beautiful super high heels, my high arches, my sexy stockings being peeled off. All while hearing the sound of my voice and those shoes knocking against the wood floor.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My favorite way to make you eat your own cum is ending where your legs are up and your hard throbbing cock is aimed right at your face. You are such a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess and will do anything to please me. Well today I want to challenge you to jerk the WHOLE time with your legs up and your cock aimed right at your face. I want you to go back and forth from watching me on the screen, and staring at your cock aimed right at you loaded and ready.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Repeat after me, "Amanda's Legs Stockings and Heels control me" You will say that over and over again. The more you stare at my legs the more helpless and weak you begin to feel. Watching the way my legs move back and forth only makes you even more weak. You'll be finding yourself saying that mantra in your head throughout the day and night. You're in love and you can't fight it anymore.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

HD1080p. Long, exotic, greedy...the perfect legs to take control of your weak mind and weaker wallet! I am so tall and tan and I move so sexy that you can't even form one intelligent thought. That is very good. Just let my long exotic legs take complete control of you...(no humiliation)
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
    Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
    Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your biggest fantasy swallowing that big thick salty load of yours. Too bad you never managed to actually do it. You always chicken out in the last moment. I'll put an end to this. Sometimes, radical measures are needed to do even the simplest things like you eating your own cum. You'll also enjoy these clips: https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/933453 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/812808 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/653049 Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Use "HumanATM4U" to pay 200% more or "All4MissA" to pay 1000% more. Use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile