Page 5584 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 458450845484553455745582558355845585558655945634568460846584 ... LastLast
Results 55,831 to 55,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you want to be my pantyhose slave? You and everyone else. What sets you apart from the masses? You'll have to exfoliate my legs, lotion them, massage them. You'll have to hand wash my pantyhose, buy me lingerie, be an obedient servant. Most importantly, you may NEVER orgasm in my presence. That's how my last Pantyhose slave got fired. Do you think you can handle being in my presence without creaming yourself? It's time to put you to the test!
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 278
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom request. Name Used. Request: I'm 20 years old and a virgin. Tease me with your perfect body showing me what I never will have. Tell me how no women wants to be with me because I'm a loser sitting at home jerking off all day. Make me admit and repeat humiliating things. At the end I have to cum after a countdown 10-1 and when I'm about to cum tell me to eat it like the loser that I am.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
    Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your hot babysitter is going to take good care of you while you Step-Parents are gone out for the night. We are going to play a fun game again just like before, I'm going to show you how to jerk your cock like a good boy for me. Being instructed and encouraged to jerk off for me and I tell you exactly what to do. You do love watching me don't you, I caught you watching me masturbating last time while I was in the bedroom talking to my boyfriend on the phone you little perv. Peeking and perving, jerking your dick but you wasn't jerking it properly, not fast enough or hard enough for me. Well don't worry, I'm going to show you how it's done right now and it's funny how your Step-Parents believe im just a sweet and innocent girl showing up in my red trench coat and skirt but little do they know what I'm wearing underneath. I've got some sexy lingerie and stockings on, never seen me wear that before did you. Your going to do exactly as I say, just me and you now that your Step-Parents are gone. So pull out that dick for me and start wanking it, I'm going to show you how to jerk it for me. Spit on it and use that spit to wank that dick hard and fast for me. Your hot babysitter is here to take care of your cock, I pull out my huge tits to tease you more. I'm going to rub oil all over my huge tits, I'm helping you, showing you how to wank for a hot bitch like me. When you get a girlfriend you'll thank me for showing you the correct way to wank. Stroke it harder and faster for those big tits. Oiling them up, rubbing lotion all over those big tits, it looks like I was rubbing cum all over my tits doesn't it? You want that don't you to cum all over those big tits but not until I say so, I want to make you stroke and edge for longer. Sliding that dick between those huge tits, look at those bounce up and down, squeezing your cock between them. I'm going to tease you more playing and rubbing my juicy wet cunt while you keep wanking for me, fingering my tight little pussy and your going to fuck me now and cum inside that juicy fuckhole. Fuck that cunt hard and fast and fill me up with all that spunk, after you creampie that pussy I want you to eat that cum out of my dirty wet fuckhole. Taste my juices mixed in with your hot cum. Good boy now go get cleaned up before your Step-Parents come home
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 961 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Go ahead already, jerk it to me! I'll give you some nice jerk off instruction today. Isn't that what you want? Of course it is. The best teasing following by my instruction to jerk off. Get it while it's hot!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 40 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

your grades are less then impressive and your Step-Parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jess West is nothing but a cock tease and today shes going to show you just how much of a tease she is by showing off her body to you and stripping out of her sexy underwear and showing you exactly what she would do with your hard cock by wanking it into her mouth and sucking on it hard and sliding it in between her tits and even wrapping her panties round your cock and being a complete tease to you.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jess West is nothing but a cock tease and today shes going to show you just how much of a tease she is by showing off her body to you and stripping out of her sexy underwear and showing you exactly what she would do with your hard cock by wanking it into her mouth and sucking on it hard and sliding it in between her tits and even wrapping her panties round your cock and being a complete tease to you.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just a5 second to have Orgasm! well I will let you build that pleasure first Ofc.. i know how strong you loving jerking Off your horny dick for Bratty Goddess! when i tease you with My perfect sexy Body, you just losing control, feeling so hard, so crazy, you cant get enough,,,greedy jerkoholic... fester stronger.... Lose control... Forget all what you know about pleasure before...
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 993 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love tell you to jerk off for me while I tease you in my sexy purple lingerie set. I'm all dressed up and ready to get you off for me and I show off my hot body while I encourage you to stroke for me, telling you to pull your big hard dick out and wank it for me. I just love seeing you stroke it right in front of me, I tease you by unclipping my bra and make those big tits bounce making you wank it harder if you want to see my big round tits. You want to slap that hard dick off my huge big titties, I spit on your cock and show you how I want you to jerk it for me using my spit as lube to wank it faster. Then I bent over and you can see my hot ass in my sexy tiny panties just barely covering my juicy wet lips. I tell you again jerk it, wank that dick hard for me if you want this wet pussy. Then I lie back with those legs spread wide open playing with my juicy pussy while you jerk off for me. You want that tight pussy don't you, so wet and juicy I want you to cover your cock in my pussy juice so you can stroke it faster and harder covered in my pussy juice. I fuck myself hard and deep while you watch tell you to wank it harder and faster just like you were pounding that juicy wet pussy. Now it's time to make that dick blow for me. I get on my knees POV cam and you can see me looking up at you telling you I want all of your cum. I want you to blow your load for me all over me, my pretty face, dripping down into that dirty mouth and onto those big titties. Stroke it hard, faster for me you have 10 seconds till I drain those balls, you can't cum until I say zero you have to hold it until I get to zero. Yes love making you jerk and edge for me and then seeing you unload all over me. I begin counting down very slowly all the time teasing you, talking filthy and you can't wait till I say zero so you can bust a nut and finally spunk for me and cover me in that big load
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile