Page 5549 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 454950495449549955395547554855495550555155595599564960496549 ... LastLast
Results 55,481 to 55,490 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy 's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits , and he 'd better breathe deeply if he doesn 't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until , well , We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel , any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn 't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We 've done our damage , dummy 's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your biggest fantasy - swallowing that big thick salty load of yours. Too bad you never managed to actually do it. You always chicken out in the last moment. I 'll put an end to this. Sometimes , radical measures are needed to do even the simplest things - like you eating your own cum. You 'll also enjoy these clips : https ://iwantclips.com /store /28548 /Miss -Alisandra /933453 https ://iwantclips.com /store /28548 /Miss -Alisandra /812808 https ://iwantclips.com /store /28548 /Miss -Alisandra /653049 Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double. Use "HumanATM4U " to pay 200 % more or "All4MissA " to pay 1000 % more. Use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh honey , don 't worry , I definitely won 't hurt you. YOU WILL! Hahahaha You will make that useless balls of yours pay for your sins. Make them suffer! And we both know how stupid it is to avoid Mistress Nina 's demands. Sooner or later I 'd find you and make you suffer even more. So you better obey and make me laugh at you! This really pleases me , seeing you down on your knees , suffering , my submissive slut! But first , let 's get your dick up , make it hard!
    Models: Submit to Mistress Nina

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they 're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they 're bound , aching as they swell against the cord they 're tied up in. You 'll have to stay aware of what 's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I 'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
    Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching , hitting , smacking , slapping , squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don 't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Whether its your 1st time

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life ; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time , practice & effort , anyone can be good at anything. This doesn 't seem to apply to you though , does it loser? You try to get dates , you try to get laid , it 's been years now of social ineptitude , and nothing is getting any better. If anything , it 's worse. You 're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It 's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It 's just that you 're looking at things all wrong ; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I 'll help
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I am don 't you? I 'm a gold digger. I don 't care about anything but your money. I 'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don 't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You 're not special , all I 'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me " and you 'll spend everything on me won 't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you 're drained dry. I 'm not much of a giver , but I love to take. I 'm going to take everything you got. I 'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca $h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE " to prove you 're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE " to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Story of Indian Desi Girl sold in indian brothel for money. she is scared as she was Coerced to get nude in front of people again and again ,Another girl in brothel slowly becomes her good friend and shares tips with her to become good prostitue.
    pimp who sold her into brothel trains her to become perfect **** by doing a Coerced **** with her.- A Veshya or you can say randi. Sad story.Part 1 of film Veshya , More parts will be released soon.
    Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order ,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot , and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars , we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
    Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile